09-15-2010, 06:59 PM
The Divine ProtectionReply
“ and glorify the praises of Your Lord, before the rising of the sun and before its setting.” [Qaaf:39]
The Prophet, the companions and the early generations of Muslims who followed them had an amazing practice of constantly mentioning Allah at various times and places. With this they also had a remarkable trust in Allah that He hears and responds, this led to reliance that He is the one who protects.
The Fiqh & Power Of The Daily Supplications
By Sheikh Hacene Chebanni
Venue: To be confirmed
Sat 2nd - Sun 3rd October 2010 - 8.30am - 7.00pm both days
Who is this course for?
* Every Muslim who wants to gain a deep understanding of benefits of the authentic Dhikr.
* For every Muslim who would like to improve his relationship with Allah through daily supplications.
* For students who wants to study the specific timings and meanings for the daily supplications.
* For every Muslim teacher in Islamic schools who wishes to raise his/her students with the knowledge of the daily duas.
* For the old and young who would like to understand the meaning of these duas.
* For those seeking enlightenment on the oft repeated verses of the Quran.
* For those seeking to revive the Sunnah and spread the knowledge of these daily supplications.
* For those looking for tools of protection from the daily challenges of life.
What will you come out with at the end of the course?
* A binder complete with notes on The Divine Protection.
* Veneration for the book of Allah and the power of His Words.
* Tremendous boost to your emaan.
* An appreciation of the Tafseer of Ayatul Kursi and the last three surahs and its far reaching implications.
* Knowledge of the practical application of dua in Islam.
* A clear understanding of how to use supplications as a protection from shirk, evil eye, envy, poverty, disbelief, sickness, fear, phobias, shaytan jinn, and the punishments in the Hereafter.
ENROL TODAY! VISIT WEBSITE: alkauthar . org
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.