/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make dua for me

Cabdullahi
09-15-2010, 07:47 PM
I am going through tough times so please make dua for me.

I hope those that i have angered before forgive me

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
09-15-2010, 07:52 PM
May Allah make things easy for you brother. I'm not some one whose dua is directly answered (I don't guarantee you anything lol ;D) But I will make dua for you bro. And remember that when you're in a hardship, you're the most close to Allah, so put your trust on Him.

Sawdah
09-15-2010, 08:00 PM
May Allah swt make things easy for you br. Abdullahii, ameen.

Cabdullahi
09-15-2010, 08:08 PM
thanks guys :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
09-15-2010, 08:11 PM
May Allah ease your affairs brother, and replace the tough time you are going through with ease, ameen, and may anything you've already gone through be a means of your coming closer to Him. Ameen.

Alpha Dude
09-15-2010, 08:58 PM
:sl: May Allah make it easy for you, ameen.

Vigno
09-15-2010, 09:02 PM
May Allah help you brother, ameen
We ll all be with you through our duas inshallah
Be strong and don't abandon your smile =)

Misz_Muslimah
09-16-2010, 01:21 PM
May Allah make everything easy for you and grant you what's best ..ameen

Ansariyah
09-16-2010, 01:35 PM
May Allah take you out of thıs hardship, Grant you strength to bear ıt n make u happy ameen.

May Allah make the one who always made us smıle *Abdulahı*, Smıle ameen

Cabdullahi
09-16-2010, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
May Allah take you out of thıs hardship, Grant you strength to bear ıt n make u happy ameen.

May Allah make the one who always made us smıle *Abdulahı*, Smıle ameen
I've also made some angry, but thanks to everyone for making a dua for me

Life_Is_Short
09-16-2010, 01:50 PM
May Allah SWT make things easy for you brother. Ameen.

Ramadhan
09-16-2010, 04:55 PM
May Allah SWT makes all your affairs easy for you. Amiin

Riana17
05-28-2011, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
I am going through tough times so please make dua for me.

I hope those that i have angered before forgive me

thanks
u are making drama

Endymion
05-28-2011, 08:53 PM
May He SWT make all tests of life easy for you and bless you with success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah.May He SWT The One,The Enough bless you with whatever you want in life,bring every good close to you and keep every bad thing,bad deed and every hard ship away from you.Ameeeeen.

Cabdullahi
05-28-2011, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
u are making drama
and how do you know if i am making drama or not?

Who Am I?
05-28-2011, 09:25 PM
I think she is talking about the credit card request thingy you posted in another thread.

Just_A_Girl13
05-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Salam brother,

I would be honored to make du'a for you. May Allah (s.w.t.) guide you and alleviate your difficulties. Remember that when Allah forces you to overcome a hardship, he is testing your faith and inshallah you will be richly rewarded for staying strong.

Peace be with you :)

Just_A_Girl13
05-28-2011, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just_A_Girl13
Salam brother, I would be honored to make du'a for you. May Allah (s.w.t.) guide you and alleviate your difficulties. Remember that when Allah forces you to overcome a hardship, he is testing your faith and inshallah you will be richly rewarded for staying strong. Peace be with you
Oops, I meant to say "Remember that when Allah (s.w.t.) forces you to overcome a hardship..."

جوري
05-28-2011, 10:07 PM
May Allah swt ease your affairs and replace all your grief with gladness..

ameen

p.s : just realized this is an old thread. .. hope things are better now insha'Allah..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2011, 11:04 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I guess i missed this thread..

may Allaah ease your hardships and grant you happiness in both this life and the hereafter Aameen

Mr.President
05-29-2011, 02:45 AM
May Allah make things easy for you brother.

Riana17
05-29-2011, 05:09 AM

1. Originally Posted by thequietone

i have no job so for those who work, the brothers and sisters, can you wire me the monies to my bank account as soon as they open your local building society

May god be with you

Originally Posted by thequietone
Madame, it means that whoever is in full time paid work they should wire me the monies directly, it must be paid work i don't want anything to do with voluntary 'slave' workers
Originally Posted by thequietone
basically madame whatever monies you earn weekly you send a small amount to me , it is as simple as that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!