/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

ghost
09-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Hi I just registered.

Why, when I open a thread is the most recent post shown first? What the hell?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Hi and Salaam to you

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a beneficial stay here
im not sure but i hope someone can answer your question, maybe its your settings, everything seems normal here

peace

PouringRain
09-15-2010, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghost
Hi I just registered.

Why, when I open a thread is the most recent post shown first?
Welcome to the forum.

Click on User CP (located at the top left). Then click on "general settings" (located in the list on the left). Scroll down till you find "Thread Display Mode" under the thread display options, and change it to "Linear- oldest first".

Ameer Hamza
09-16-2010, 10:38 AM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum and hope you have a beneficial stay here!!
:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
09-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the forum ..

sabr*
09-17-2010, 09:57 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Welcome ghost. If you haven't had the opportunity to read the rules of the forum it will assist you in acclimating sooner. Insha Allah

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

Then the basics of Islam if you are not familiar.

http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/

Rhubarb Tart
09-17-2010, 10:00 PM
:welcome::muslimah:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!