/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Getting fit and healthy

ghost
09-15-2010, 09:31 PM
Salaam

I'm extremely lazy and unfit and so I've decided to start a fitness routine inshallah.

Was wondering if anyone else who is extremely lazy and unfit would also like to start the same routine - we can do it together.

It starts off really easy, something like 10-15 mins exercise 2-3 times a week and includes sit ups, press ups and squats so you don't need any equipment. also then some jogging after a couple of weeks. It'll gradually increase as fitness and strength levels increase.

It's not really intense (in the beginning anyway), only requires 15-30 mins a day and we can motivate each other, monitor progress etc.

I've done a stupid amount of research on health and fitness and I usually keep a decent level of fitness but over the last two months I've been eating nothing but fast food and have become lazy and fat lololol.

Time to fix up, anyone else interested?

Also, no women allowed :raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Vigno
09-16-2010, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghost
Salaam

I'm extremely lazy and unfit and so I've decided to start a fitness routine inshallah.

Was wondering if anyone else who is extremely lazy and unfit would also like to start the same routine - we can do it together.

It starts off really easy, something like 10-15 mins exercise 2-3 times a week and includes sit ups, press ups and squats so you don't need any equipment. also then some jogging after a couple of weeks. It'll gradually increase as fitness and strength levels increase.

It's not really intense (in the beginning anyway), only requires 15-30 mins a day and we can motivate each other, monitor progress etc.

I've done a stupid amount of research on health and fitness and I usually keep a decent level of fitness but over the last two months I've been eating nothing but fast food and have become lazy and fat lololol.

Time to fix up, anyone else interested?

Also, no women allowed :raging:
Ahh fitness.... good thing to discuss, not sure am ready to come back to exercises though. I have been out for the whole of Ramadan. But Jazaka Allah khair brother for the reminder.

Well, if you would me, I would say fixing food eaten, times of sleep, exercises and jogging all combined can lead to a healthy body.

If you stay away from fast food, keep a good amount of sleep at proper times, have exercises and jogging at least twice a week then you are on the right way.
Don't mean to overwrite your routine brother, just mentioning what could also be of help.

Ahm why no women allowed?

ghost
09-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Appreciate the input guy. All my friends are lazy and always have excuses when it comes to exercise so I thought I'd go solo but if anyone else wanted to tag along it would be great.

I was thinking that if one or two people join then we could talk over msn or something which is why I said no women allowed - I don't want to talk to any women.

Ramadhan
09-16-2010, 07:52 AM
This thread is good reminder to me to get back to my work out routine after a 2 weeks hiatus and shed some holiday pounds.
I gained 3 kilos after spending a week in my mother's home during the eid holiday and ate "good" food constantly :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
09-16-2010, 08:18 AM
wa alaykumsalaam bro, i workout at home although theres a few gyms about 20min but i prefer the comfort of my own home alhumdulilah

i dont do weights i just use my own body weight and work with that,

i do this routine 3 times a week with resting days, 20 pull ups (not in 1 go) in small sets of 3's and 5's, 100 squats in small sets of 20's and 25's untill i reach 100, variation push ups, for e.g. on my fists, elavted push ups, and my tricpes i do them on my treadmill by holding the handles and letting myself go up and down if u know what i mean , also i walk fast and do light jogging on the treadmill, running up and down my stairs mashaallah is gd if u dnt have a treadmill.

but i gotta say pull ups are alot of fun mashaallah

i havent been doing this routine for long time tho just been a month or something, my fitness isnt very good tbh

tango92
09-16-2010, 09:14 AM
well i usually keep in shape thus

eat like a rich fat girl all yr. keep lifting weights to feel manly and stuff. gain loads of fat and muscle. come ramadan 90% of fat is gone and only 30% muscle.

therefore i become leaner every yr.

Cabdullahi
09-16-2010, 01:25 PM
I need to get back in shape...i've lost too much weight :(

Vigno
09-16-2010, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghost
I was thinking that if one or two people join then we could talk over msn or something which is why I said no women allowed - I don't want to talk to any women.

Oh I seeeee, now I understand. Well good luck brother, am still fighting my laziness ^^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!