/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free filter to BLOCK all sexual films and immoral materials on your Computer!

Abdul Wahid
09-16-2010, 07:30 AM
:sl:

Got this through an email.

URGENT APPEAL TO ALL MUSLIMS

Assalam Alaykum

Please protect:

-Your religious beliefs and practices
-Your soul
-your innocent children and youth
-your husband/wife
-your marriage
-Your health
-and avoid becoming addicted and psychologically ill
-and avoid wasting your precious time and money..
-and help in reducing well:
affairs/adultery and fornication/sex before marriage and sex outside marriage,prostitution,rape,sexual crimes,paedophilia,sexual deviance,divorce,teenage pregnancy,teenage mothers,abortion,illegitimate children,Sexually transmitted diseases and the display of all women as a sex object....

The sex industry is a big multibillion business and an international empire

PLEASE DOWNLOAD TODAY THIS FREE GREAT FILTER IN ORDER TO BLOCK ALL SEXUAL FILMS,SEXUAL IMMORAL MATERIALS....to protect us all...

Just go to this website and follow the instructions:

www.k9webprotection.com

Please fix it quickly today in the computers/internet of your children and youth in their bedrooms!
As we are loosing today our children and our young generation!

PLEASE INFORM ALL YOUR CONTACTS,PUT IT ON WEBSITES,MENTION IT ON RADIOS,TVs or any publication.
Ask the Imam to mention it in Friday sermon/khutba
Make posters about the website for display!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-16-2010, 08:12 AM
Salaam

thanks a lot br. May Allah bless u .

Mikayeel
09-16-2010, 08:26 AM
This is excellent! Jzk Allah khair for this!

Cabdullahi
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
I think its one of the best free software's available!...............if you dont have it what are you doing?!?!.......its a must for everyone especially families!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdussattar
09-16-2010, 04:47 PM
I downloaded it, and something happened... my brother and sister did something... and its gone!?!

Does this thingy block facebook? my sister does it and anything that blocks facebook=dead

IslamicRevival
09-16-2010, 05:08 PM
It does block Facebook, Even youtube if you tick social media under the settings.

However theirs an 'Allow sites option' under settings which allows you to add any site you dont want to block.

BTW, Talking of Fitnabook AKA Facebook, It is the biggest fitnah on this planet.

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
It is the biggest fitnah on this planet
yeah I heard of that too, and therefore, I never signed up but I dont know what my sisters and brother do on the net... they're elder to me,,, they ought to know better.... :( they didn't study in the same Islamic environment school like me...

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Does this filter block whole sites or only Images?

IslamicRevival
09-16-2010, 05:36 PM
edit: Mods please delete

IslamicRevival
09-16-2010, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
Does this filter block whole sites or only Images?
Blocks the site completely. You get a notification saying SITE BLOCKED or something to that affect

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Oh well I dont have a T.V and Iam not even in the UK

Banu_Hashim
09-16-2010, 07:43 PM
JazaakAllahu Khayran Brother,

Excellent software! I downloaded it just now. We can use it for when we have families as well in the future. BaarakAllahu Feek.

Cabdullahi
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
I think everyone should use it....its free and simple to use

Banu_Hashim
09-16-2010, 08:06 PM
^Amazing! It's really easy to navigate round as well. The only site I specifcally allowed was youtube, because there's a lot of educational n islamic videos I watch. But really, I commend the makers of software.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Sounds awesome

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing this with us!

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

abdussattar
10-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Does it block google search?

~Raindrop~
10-02-2010, 07:35 PM
It blocks whatever you want it to. My brother used to use this just to annoy us till we threatened to beat him up unless he gave the password to my dad. It worked.

abdussattar
10-04-2010, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aisha
my brother used to use this just to annoy us till we threatened to beat him up unless he gave the password to my dad.
:x

mudassara
10-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Masha Allha....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!