/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Pastor Terry Jones

Ummu Sufyaan
09-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Yes, you read right.

Thank you Pastor Terry Jones

For your service to Islam!

1. Thanks for making Quran a bestseller. More copies Qurans and were sold on Amazon, local and online Islamic stores, thus providing humanity an opportunity to read and ponder over God's guidance for humanity.

2. Thanks for the business. More people bought Islamic literature, along with the Quran, generating extra revenue for the Islamic stores.

3. More individuals visited the mosques to attend Muslim open houses and Islam presentations, thus receiving the wonderful message of Islam.

4. More individuals called on the GainPeace's outreach hotline800-662-ISLAM and inquired about the faith of Islam, giving Muslims an opportunity to explain Islam to our fellow citizens. You generated more publicity for Islam, then all our past outreach campaigns combined.

5. More people Googled the words 'Islam' and 'Quran'.The more that you spoke about Islam and the Quran, more people came to Muslim websites to learn about the truth of Islam.

6. Libraries were busy loaning out copies of the Quran. Yes, libraries across the USA, Canada and Europe were busy lend out copies of the Quran to its patrons.

7. Thanks for saving the Muslims advertisement dollars. The free publicity to the words 'Quran' and 'Islam', that you gave, Muslims could have spent millions of dollars but couldn't have generated the same publicity and attention of the media, and thanks to you, the word of God (the Quran) became a household word.

8. Thanks for waking up the Muslims. Muslim all across the world are now more passionate about the wonderful and peaceful faith of Islam and are eager to share it with their neighbors, colleagues, friends and humanity.

9. Thanks for encouraging more people to embrace Islam. We had more people calling, learning and embracing Islam in the past few weeks, then we ever had since the last 40 years.

10. Thanks for uniting the people of conscience, the Muslim, the Jews, the Christians, the Hindus, and the atheist, on the common platform of goodness, love and tolerance and against hatred, bias and bigotry.

Pastor Terry Jones, we pray that you actually read the Quran with an open mind and heart and ponder over its message of the oneness of God. If you love Jesus, follow the religion of Jesus, the religion of Jesus was Islam, submission to the The Creator. May God, enlighten you to the truth of Islam and that you start worshiping the One Creator as was preached and practiced by Prophets Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them. Welcome to Islam.
Dr. Sabeel Ahmed
Director
The GainPeace Project, USA

Source

Since you Christians love invading our boards, it wouldn't be too much of an expectation to take this back with you's, would it? :exhausted of course it wouldn't be, it's a gift after all. :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Neelofar
09-16-2010, 11:28 AM
HAHA! :D I likey, in fact..i likey very much! :shade: :D *bumpppp*

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 11:33 AM
He he he that is true :shade:

ژاله
09-16-2010, 12:30 PM
jzakillah for sharing:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
09-16-2010, 12:41 PM
and thank this guy for talking some sense into the brains of these retarded americans - who know nothing about the Quran

Misz_Muslimah
09-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Jazaakalahu khayr for sharing :)

Woodrow
09-16-2010, 01:51 PM
:sl:

Cool heads prevailed and this onslaught against us was met with Peaceful indignation and not retaliation. The issue addressed for the most part was the hatred of one man and his small group of followers, most understood this was the action of one person and not the organized action of an entire group.

When hatred is met with calmness and recognized as being the hatred of individuals it can not win. The reaction Terry Jones wanted did not happen and instead of him bringing out the worse in people, it brought out the best, resulting in his hatred being exposed. If this had been met with aggression, Terry Jones would have won and we would have played into his hands giving him credibility.

Let us also remember that this farce was also an attack and insult on non-Muslims, as it would have reienforced stereotypical views we have of non-Muslims. He was not only attacking Islam, he was spreading lies about Peaceful Non-Muslims by spreading the misconception that all non-Muslims are like him.

We also are guilty of stereotyping. Just as non-Muslims have misconceptions about us we also have our share of misconceptions and stereotypical views about non-Muslims.
We and non-Muslims will always disagree. But, we can disagree out of Peace and not malice. We can disagree peacefully about true differences and not fight with hatred against misconceptions we sometimes believe.

Life_Is_Short
09-16-2010, 01:55 PM
And (then unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. (54) Al-E-Imran

The truth shall always prevail. Subhan'Allah :)

IslamicRevival
09-16-2010, 02:51 PM
SubhanAllah. Just as America's war on Islam backfired this pastors attempt to malign Islam has also backfired , they keep and attacking Islam and paint a bad picture of us, They have succeed to a certain extent but many people now more then ever are accepting Islam in their, Hundreds, thousands and Millions

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu Khaayr

didnt even see this thread

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Yanal
09-19-2010, 04:27 AM

Good way to stay positive,alhumdulilah but it was quite an issue which was debated by many. I watched one on CNN,where he was saying this was a message towards radical Muslims.In the end the majority of people had a conensus of that Pastors main purpose of this was to attract media attention towards himself. I personally was disgusted.

tango92
09-19-2010, 04:55 AM
i heard he bit the dust, is this true?

Yanal
09-19-2010, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92

What do you mean by bit the dust brother?

Abdul Wahid
09-19-2010, 08:30 AM

SubhanaALLAH.

JazakALLAH-heir for sharing.

format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

What do you mean by bit the dust brother?
I think the bro means the text message that people are passing on which claims that Pasta Sauce has had an accident and passed away.

Then again I don't think its Pasta Sauce this 'rumour' is based on but the other guy that was ripping pages of the Qur'an.

Anyway Muslims should refrain from forwarding such messages.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Erm i heard it was pastor bob from tennesse and not pastor terry jones as he gave up, it was on the news apparently :-\

but i dont have the links :-\

Anyways Allaahu Alam!

and lol @pasta sauce i almost believed that :-\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!