/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something happens to me somtimes (I know its an awkward title name)

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Okays so heres me, happy and cheerful now, but just an hour ago, I was terrible...

I was feeling like crying:heated: and I was stupidly hitting my watch as it was Dark and I couldn't see the time... I felt like crying and I felt like hitting my head to the wall:hiding:.. I have even hit my head with a hard-cover record on many occasions so many times that the record broke :embarrass and it doesn't even pain... I just feel like I'm about to blow up... I get angry:raging:.. but on what? I dont know... someone help me, or atleast make dua... I feel like im going mad...:phew

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
manaal
09-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Angry about what exactly?

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 05:30 PM
I dont know :embarrass

Muslim Woman
09-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Salaam

Are u always like that or suddently u are acting in such a negative way ?

Remember , bad temper may lead u to hellfire ( may Allah forbid ).

Prophet pbuh advised us to sit down when u are angry ; if u are already in sitting position , then lie down and ya , do the ablution . It helps to control the temper .

Prophet pbuh also said something like that : the most powerful man is not the one who can lift the most weight but who can control his temper.

So , try to be the most powerful person in the world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
09-16-2010, 05:38 PM
i think maybe you are just growing up .....idk lol

but if you get too angry then just follow the advice of Prophet (Peace be uponn him) and take it easy bro

When one of you is angry while standing, let him sit down; and if his anger goes off from him, (then well and good), otherwise let him lie down.

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 8.136, Narrated Sulaiman bin Sarad, r.a.
Two men abused each other in front of the Prophet while we were sitting with him. One of the two abused his companion furiously and his face became red. The Prophet said, "I know a word (sentence) the saying of which will cause him to relax if this man says it. Only if he said, 'I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the outcast.' " So they said to that (furious) man, "Don't you hear what the Prophet is saying?" He said, "I am not mad."

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated Atiyyah as-Sa'di, r.a.
AbuWa'il al-Qass said: We entered upon Urwah ibn Muhammad ibn as-Sa'di. A man spoke to him and made him angry. So he stood and performed ablution; he then returned and performed ablution, and said: My father told me on the authority of my grandfather Atiyyah who reported the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) as saying: Anger comes from the devil, the devil was created of fire, and fire is extinguished only with water; so when one of you becomes angry, he should perform ablution.

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 05:42 PM
I try drinking water...

IslamicRevival
09-16-2010, 05:45 PM
You're probably going through one of those 'Phases', Happens to everyone

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
It'll pass InshAllah
Inshallah without much damages to the surroundings :embarrass

tango92
09-16-2010, 06:03 PM
watch videos of nuclear explosions on youtube, they used to get my anger out quite well......

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
watch videos of nuclear explosions
:uuh:

syed_z
09-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Asalaam O Aalaikum... i know brother how you feel, i have felt kinda like that once. But if you try this, May Allah (swt) have mercy on You, it should heal you InshAAllah...

There was this practice of the Prophet (saw) in which after every fard Salaah it is said, he used to do this... touch his or her forehead with the right hand and make this Dua...

Bismillahil-ladhi la ilaha ghayruhur-Rahmanur-Rahim(u) Allahumma adh-hib annil-hamma wal-huzn(a). Allahumma bihamdikan-saraftu wa bidhambi-taraft.

In the name of Allah besides Whom there is no god and He is the Most Beneficient, Most Merciful. Oh Allah, relieve me of all worry and grief. O Allah, with Your praise i do move about and my faults i do confess.

If i was you, i would do Wudu , pray 2 Rakah Nafl with intention of seekingh refuge in Allah from all worries and distress. And after saying Salaam, would seek refuge in Allah from Satan and then recite the above Dua as per Sunnah of Prophet (saw) i.e by touching your forehead with your right hand. Just recite it being calm and don't just do it one time, do it many times, slowly with meaning (if your non-arab)

tango92
09-16-2010, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar

:uuh:

dont say anything or the fbi will come knocking ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!