/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aabidah

Woodrow
09-17-2010, 04:50 AM
:sl:

I have had several inquirers about how Aabidah is doing after her Knee replacement surgery. I decided to reply to them all at once in this manner.

The surgery went fine and their are no complications. However, after speaking with the Doctors we felt it best she stay in the hospital for at least 2 weeks. The big concern is because we are so far from medical help, we should not take any risk in the event something happens and the incision sites become infected.

Mashallah her constant pain has already been greatly reduced in she is now in much less pain then she has had for the past 4 years of possibly longer. Oddly they achieved the pain reduction by reducing her pain medications instead of increasing them. She has been on daily pain medications for her fibromyalgia and migraine headaches for over 10 years as a result pain control is a difficult thing to achieve for her. But, because of everybody's Du'as for her, she is making excellent recovery and already feels better than she has felt in many years.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
09-17-2010, 04:57 AM
Alhamdulillah. May Allah Ta'ala grant her a full and speedy recovery.

Abdul Wahid
09-17-2010, 07:17 AM
:wa:

Alhumdulillah she is better.

May ALLAH(SWT) grant your wife shifa and a speedy recovery and cure her of all her illnesses. Ameen.

Abu Muhammed
09-17-2010, 07:31 AM
Alhamdulillaah, may Allaah azza wa jall give her sheefah- Aameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hayaa
09-17-2010, 08:02 AM
:sl: Uncle Woodrow,

May Allaah swt increase both of you in good health and faith always! Ameen! :)

Alphadude
09-17-2010, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya

Didn't know about the surgery :><: But Alhamdulillah she's doing better. May Allah swt give her complete shifaa and total relief from pain. Ameen.
i Didn't know about the surgery all i heard was that grandma was in hospital . May Allah give her a good health .

Amat Allah
09-17-2010, 01:20 PM

Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Alhamdulillah , wallahi I was thinking of asking you my respected and noble brother about our sister`s health after the surgery...Alhamdulilaah wallahi I am really happy to hear the amazing news Allahumma laka Alhamd...

Laa Ba`as Tahoorun in`shaa Allaah (never mind, may it be a purification if Allah wills)...

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon the last of His Messenger...

I ask Allah Who Is the Lofty and the Lord of the Mighty Throne that He cures our sister Aabidah

I ask Allah Who Is the Lofty and the Lord of the Mighty Throne that He cures our sister Aabidah

"O Lord of the people, remove our sister Aabidah`s pain and cure it, You Are The One Who Cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".

Ya Rabb you will get well soon our precious sister Aabidah and run like the free trueborn Arabian mare with no harm...

Ja`alahu Allahu fee meezaani hasanatik

(May Allah put it in the scale of your hasanaat)

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon the last of His Messenger...

Ameeeeen

glo
09-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Thank you for sharing these news with us, Woodrow. I had not heard that Aabidah had knee replacement surgery.
Please give her my warmest regards. If you don't mind I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

How far is the hospital from your home? Do you get to see her every day?

I pray that Aabidah will make a speedy recovery and that she will be back on her favourite horse in no time!

Woodrow
09-17-2010, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Thank you for sharing these news with us, Woodrow. I had not heard that Aabidah had knee replacement surgery.
Please give her my warmest regards. If you don't mind I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

How far is the hospital from your home? Do you get to see her every day?

I pray that Aabidah will make a speedy recovery and that she will be back on her favourite horse in no time!
Thank you glo. The hospital is 224 miles from home. I spent the first 3 days in the hospital with her Now it is 2 times a week.

glo
09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
You must miss each other's company!

ardianto
09-17-2010, 04:01 PM

May Allah grant speed recovery and good health to auntie Aabidah.
Ameen.

Nájlá
09-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Alhamdulillah

May Allah give her full recovery and grant you both good health. Aameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

May Allaah SWT grant your wife Aabidah happiness so that she may smile always and a speedy recovery Ameen

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Cabdullahi
09-17-2010, 04:13 PM
May Allah make her reach full recovery to the extent that she can beat you hands down in a race and if that's not possible here on earth then i ask Allah to make it possible in heaven

Ameen!

glo
11-12-2010, 11:15 PM
How is Aabidah doing now, Woodrow?
I hope you are both well.

Yanal
11-13-2010, 12:43 AM

Insha'Allaah all of you are in my du'as,give my Salams to Grandmother:).

Woodrow
11-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Ameen to all of the Duas and thank you for the concern.

Masha Allaah she has had a very fast recovery and has made very fasr progree. everything is going much better than expected. alHamdulillah

There is still a lot of pain, but that is to be expected. But the pain is not as severe as it often had been before the surgery.

She did get out and walk about in the pasture with the horses for about 30 minutes today. She is still planning on riding a horse before the weather gets too severe.

glo
11-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Woodrow, your wife really seems unstoppable!

It is a real inspiration to me to hear how she copes with adversity.
I get so easily discouraged and down-hearted ... it's nice to learn from somebody older and wiser how it is done!

Please give Aabidah my very best wishes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!