/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sunnah Kohl

nebula
09-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Salaam alaykum

does anyone know where i can buy that sunnah kohl that you put into your eyes? like a good 1 that cleans out ur eyes

barakallahu feek

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
09-17-2010, 02:27 PM
i have an eye liner kohl pencil which i bought at the pharmacy.. they sell them at cosmetic stores such as boots but to save you embarrassment you can say its for your wife :D

Mujahidah4Allah
09-17-2010, 07:41 PM
:sl:

try and islamic store, you'll be able to find the powder ones with the stick, if not try saudi...

Wassalam

Snowflake
09-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Please stop!

The so called khols in shops are not the ithmid the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam used, and not all kohl pencils have kohl in them either. Trading Standards recently raided and confiscated thousands of pounds worth of such dangerous foreign products from an Islamic Shop in Birmingham. Honey can be applied to the eye as a wash. But I warn you, it stings like hell. Your eyes will water like you can't imagine. So go easy.

There are other types of ithmid (antimony) you can use for the same purpose. The foods and medicines that the Prophet (saw) used are all listed in 'The prophet's Book of Medicine (Tibb an Nabwi). So do invest in a copy inshaAllah.

There is a site which claims to sell genuine ithmid. But please ask for authentication before you buy. Sometimes retailers themselves don't know they are selling dangerous goods.

www.healthmeanswealth.co.uk

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!