/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Last verse of Surah Kahf

Dan-fish
09-17-2010, 05:04 PM
I heard the last verse of Surah Kahf could be used as an alarm clock. I tried it but it didn't seem to work.

Has anyone done this and actually woken up at the time they've wanted to wake up?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
11-30-2010, 06:48 AM
I heard this thing first time but i believe it can be happen. Even if you pray to ALLAH that wake me up at the Fajr then you will see you will wake up daily.

abjad
02-25-2011, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
I heard the last verse of Surah Kahf could be used as an alarm clock. I tried it but it didn't seem to work.

Has anyone done this and actually woken up at the time they've wanted to wake up?
(18:110) (O Muhammad) say to them, "I am a human being like you: it has been revealed to me that your Deity is only One Allah. Therefore the one who expects to meet his Lord, should not associate with Him any other deity in His worship."

....the verse ........and as a clock?

ya Allah....i am still Learning!!

ayesha.ansari
03-21-2011, 04:45 AM
Yes i have tried this at night time i pray to ALLAH to wake me up for salah then he really opens my eye with any reason. It's all depend upon your determination about any act . If you are firmed and believe or have faith in your ALLAH then i believe you will do any work that leads you on right path.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
03-21-2011, 04:54 AM
In the meantime have you considered using an alarm clock... as an alarm clock?

abjad
03-22-2011, 01:37 AM
and take care If one day fails?

u get up late!!!

then what next? the verse...and there Iblis pours doubts, Please use the real alarm clock and
leave the matter with Allah..I have havent seen any verse as an "alarm clock"?
format_quote Originally Posted by
.the verse ........and as a clock?

arsa ghazal
04-30-2011, 10:36 AM
The following aya is so alarming for me

(Say: "Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds''`Shall We inform you;'(the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds) Then Allah explains who they are, and says:(Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life) meaning, they did deeds that do not count, deeds that are not in accordance with the prescribed way that is acceptable to Allah while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds.) means, they thought that there was some basis for their deeds and that they were accepted and loved.They are those who deny the Ayat of their Lord and the meeting with Him.) they denied the signs of Allah in this world, the proofs that He has established of His Oneness and of the truth of His Messengers, and they denied the Hereafter.

kindly comment on that how u feel about your deeds.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!