/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pharoahs of Egypt - Have they all died?

Vigno
09-17-2010, 11:23 PM
I know this sounds strange but I see Pharoahs all over egypt now. What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insecured soul
09-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Pharoahs walking on the streets of Egypt??? :hmm:

Salahudeen
09-17-2010, 11:26 PM
What do you mean you see them? huh? what? :hmm: elaborate please.

Vigno
09-17-2010, 11:40 PM
Lol I expected such replies.

What I mean is, almost all features of pharoahs are seen in Egypt. All bad features that is. So yes pharoahs can be seen everywhere in Egypt and they keep increasing and evolving.

No offence to any egyptians on the forum but lets be honest about it. My passport is egyptian you know, so am not being a racist now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alchemist
09-18-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm a pharaoh.. sup ?

Vigno
09-18-2010, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alchemist
I'm a pharaoh.. sup ?
I didn't say all of egypt are pharoahs brother, but you reminded me of another concept that annoys me.
"Pharoahs" and "Egyptians now" are not one. Pharoahs were a different civilization, and they were nothing to be proud of and yet people from Egypt say oh we are the pharoahs and we are great.
Living in the same place they were living in doesn't make egyptians pharoahs. Also its a source of a laziness now, coz they look at pharoahs and say we don't need to work to make history because we already have a great history.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Well i think i know what you mean, but this can be applied to people in other countries too, if you do mean what i think you mean :-\

You mean pharoahs as in evil inviduals today who have the character similar to pharoah right?

Vigno
09-19-2010, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Well i think i know what you mean, but this can be applied to people in other countries too, if you do mean what i think you mean :-\

You mean pharoahs as in evil inviduals today who have the character similar to pharoah right?
Yes thats true, you got what I mean exactly. It annoys me when I hear people say, "Don't you know whom you are talking to? ", " I am this and that".
I say you are nothing. And don't they know that anyone with even a little arrogance does not enter paradise.

Yes thats all over the world, people have forgotten that a person is greater than the other only by his or her faith and not by money or fame or whatever.

And here were I live (I rather not say where coz there are people here from this country) there is so much unfairness and arrogance that you feel they just need to wear the pharoahs clothes so that they become exactly the same. I lived almost 22 years here and have seen that the people who actually built this country are being treated like garbage and the locals here receive like 3 times the salary of the expatriates for doing exactly the same work or even less.

Weren't these exactly the characteristics of the pharoahs? Letting "slaves" do the job and they get the fun and then not even show appreciation?

You need to add this to the "sad world we live in" list. And how do people seek Allah's mercy when they show it not.

noorseeker
09-19-2010, 05:58 PM
you talking about hosni mubarak

Vigno
09-19-2010, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
you talking about hosni mubarak
I didn't talk about or mean anyone in particular and I don't live in egypt.

Salahudeen
09-19-2010, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vigno
Yes thats true, you got what I mean exactly. It annoys me when I hear people say, "Don't you know whom you are talking to? ", " I am this and that".
I say you are nothing. And don't they know that anyone with even a little arrogance does not enter paradise.

Yes thats all over the world, people have forgotten that a person is greater than the other only by his or her faith and not by money or fame or whatever.

And here were I live (I rather not say where coz there are people here from this country) there is so much unfairness and arrogance that you feel they just need to wear the pharoahs clothes so that they become exactly the same. I lived almost 22 years here and have seen that the people who actually built this country are being treated like garbage and the locals here receive like 3 times the salary of the expatriates for doing exactly the same work or even less.

Weren't these exactly the characteristics of the pharoahs? Letting "slaves" do the job and they get the fun and then not even show appreciation?

You need to add this to the "sad world we live in" list. And how do people seek Allah's mercy when they show it not.
This is very true, it's the same thing as back then just different people, different names, different times.

M.I.A.
09-19-2010, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
This is very true, it's the same thing as back then just different people, different names, different times.
most people are enslaved to there jobs, we need them to survive and support our families. in this way it is very much like back when pharoahs were around.
we make up the infostructure that supports modern civilisation and society.... it is very hard to think of an alternative way of living without breaking these foundations.

its a strange understanding that we cant walk away from civilisation like the people of moses peace and blessings be upon him. were would we go and what would we do? lol moreso i dont think we would be chased as we are easily replacable and no individual pharoah is in command.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!