In the Quran it states;-Reply
29:25 (Asad) And [abraham] said: “You have chosen to worship idols instead of God for no other reason than to have a bond of love in the life of this world, between yourselves [and your forebears]: but then, on Resurrection Day, you shall disown one another and curse one another - for the goal of you all will be the fire, and you will have none to succour you.
So as above they like idol worship as they like getting attention from others. They want to be seen as good, kind people when;
1. They talk about forgiving someone -still a person has to have Allah to forgive them to be able to open the gates of Paradise. They say they forgive someone even before that person has even asked for forgiveness. Again to be seen as being kind. This is not forbidding evil, even Allah does not forgive people unless they ask forgiveness first.
- Went to such an extent, that Catholics asked people to confess their sins, when why should people speak to you about it, when they should just repent to Allah? Again doing the same thing, first they say that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is going to save them, then they are saying you have to go through the Priests.
Degrading others to look better.
2. Do not evil people to make themselves look better put others down? Even if someone was to make fun out of being fat, its not just about poking fun out of that individual, its about drawing attention to themselves, so people would say you are not fat, you look good.
-just like someone making fun out of someone being a bad singer, so again to draw attention to themselves to say they are not.
-is this not what they have done with the Prophet Lut peace be upon him and saying that Satan was an angel? They are degrading the best of people and beings to make themselves look good.
To feel love and appreciation
3. They are not looking towards Allah or the Day of Judgement, they are want of other people’s attention, that is why they promote doing good things to feel valued and appreciated by people to feel special. They talk about providing people with attention but actually its about themselves receiving it.
- note they talk about the image of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him and his Mother, both pure and good. They want to treat themselves like that without forbidding evil and enjoining good. How are their females dressed? There is no difference to lewd people they are willing to use anything to take and make themselves important. Give lewd people a mansion, they accept it, and treat themselves like if they are important.
-this is actually why shows like Pop Idol etc have been popular, as religion shapes society. The sayings of people on there are that they want to “move” people with their songs. To be appreciated and loved by people! Rather then people looking towards Allah!
Trying to be the centre of attention
4. -They are willing to use anything to say they are good, even the War on Terror, they try to say they are fighting for good, they tried to treat it like World War 2, it was easier for them to go against Nazi Germany, they thought themselves as on the good side and the Nazi’s on the bad side, but they could not do that with us, the Muslims when we are the people to enjoin good and forbid evil. Test explained in “Collapse of these countries”.
-Also explains why they created racism, to put down the blacks to make themselves look better.
-Also explains why they dressed up to go to church, and they spent more time looking at others and gossiping about others instead of thinking of what Allah thinks about them.
Purpose in life
5. They say that God has a plan in their lives, when all the Prophets have already advised them that they should all be worshipping Allah and remembering the Day of Judgement?
-The Prophets are the best of people and they worshipped Allah and remembered the Day of Judgement-those are the best of things, Do they find it inferior to worship our Master of the Heavens and the Earth, Allah?
- the angels worship Allah, their beings bowing down to Allah in worship-do they find it inferior to worship our Master of the Heavens and the Earth, Allah?
-they say that people who worship in public are making a show of it, does it really look like the Muslims are full of pride when worshipping Allah?? No. Are they going to accuse the angels of being prideful?
-what are they saying they are going to just go to heaven and sit there and be
2:116 (Asad) And yet some people assert, "God has taken unto Himself a son!" Limitless is He in His glory! Nay, but His is all that is in the heavens and on earth; all things devoutly obey His will.
- what is it that they done in their whole life that they are making a bid deal about? What is it that they have done which makes them special??? They aren’t even chosen by Allah to run the winds. So what is it that they are created specially for if not to worship the one God??
-So to get people to better accept them. What do they know of Love when they miss praising the Creator of the heavens and the earth??
-treating religion as the Greeks, Roman Mythology, downgrading everything including the angels, to say they are something important. Even in Zeus and he was creating and having relationships with people. If you were in a mansion full of really good people, if everyone else was being competitive so would you, if you knew someone in the room was having a child with so and so, if you are competitive and want to be the centre of attention then you want others to look bad so you can look better again, so they focus the attention on you instead of each other.
-Which is why they choose to write and talk about the original sin, so they say it was not their fault that they are in a bad position, and if they committed a sin, they can still focus on Prophet Adam peace be upon him as being the bad guy., instead of course blaming themselves. We are not responsible for what Prophet Adam peace be upon him and his wife had done they have both been forgiven and are in Paradise. Even talking about some people are born good and evil, instead of accepting what all the Prophets have taught, that people choose to be evil.
6. What would they be doing in the next world, when the angels, Prophets are worshipping
-Would they just be sitting there ignoring Allah in the next world?
-there are those that talk about being the centre of God’s attention, being valued above all of creation. When of course in Islam we talk about Allah being the centre of people’s attention. Already explained about the test in “Satan refusing to prostrate”. Typical evil behaviour they want people to look at themselves and get attention. Allah, he is worthy to be praised and glorified, we live to do that, we are servants of Allah. In Paradise Allah treats his servants well, unlike the treatments of servants in this world, he provides them with mansions and gardens of Paradise.
7. This has followed from receiving attention, this is the only reason why its so popular. The dead unbelievers do not come back to their homes to haunt people’s homes, or get in contract with relatives. They are typically forgetting about the test. When a person dies, there only thoughts are saving themselves from Hell, when they have not repented, they do not care about their relatives etc. They are constantly thinking about Hell. When a person leaves this world they place their trusts in Allah to help their family members they do not worry. They know that Allah is most Merciful and provides a fair test.
-but they are quick to talk about their relatives looking down on them from heaven, another attention seeking, when we in Islam are only happy looking towards Allah.
- they even try and get in contact with dead animals, to get their psychics to say they are loved!
-Of course they have not been in contact with them but Devils, because the Devils have followed people around, they know people’s history, so they relay that to the “Psychic”. If they say this is not true, then were are the Devils then?
-evil people don’t care about how to get attention as long as they get it which is why they just accept ghosts, they don’t care about what’s acceptable or not, they are even willing to be happy with a breakdown of someone’s else’s marriage so that they can get married to him/her.
8. Again religion shapes society how they behave, this is popular to feel special, appreciated, they even go as far as making animal depictions, what do they have to do with a horse? A tiger? A lion? These animals do not care about them 100%, they even make pictures of their relatives -when they won’t care about them on the Day of Judgement. They say its to show that they love someone, but I see it as a focus on themselves.
9. When they pray, and even the Atheist have said they did not get any spiritual connection etc, so again they were looking to be the centre of attention rather then Allah! Muslims praise Allah and are servants to him. They are just looking at the receiving end of love rather then giving their servitude, devotion, love to Allah.
When something befalls them, they say why did not Allah help them, of course people are being tested, then they carry on saying they have a purpose in life, again what purpose what are they going to do and achieve in life? Run Jupiter or the winds etc??
- they spend more time telling others what to do rather then worshipping Allah, again to gain attention.
Corruption of texts
10. The Jews said they were God’s chosen people and the Christians were saying we are too, then prove it, why should Allah stop them from changing their texts. Please note it never changed the fact that Allah is Merciful and Compassionate and he provides a fair test to everyone. As above people already knew they were rejecting the truth for the life of this world and wanting to gain attention from others.
They rejected the Prophets killed them and then they say they are above all that the Prophets used to do which was worship Allah, sacrificing animals, remembering the Day of Judgement and Paradise and Hell?
They say that Hell does not exist, when even people in the past accepting this and even there is a reference to a Jewish women talking to one of the wives of they Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him about the punishment of the grave. So are they saying that we are lying about what that Jewish women said? Why do they not talk about the punishment of the grave?
Picking and choosing what they wanted out of religion. The Jews treated the Prophets like they are here to provide them with food, shelter etc, when all that is from Allah, the Prophets are only here to provide a message., hence known as Messengers. We did not treat Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him this way, and we did not go to him for the riches of this world if we did we would have approached someone else.
Now the Jews are accepting woman as Prophetesses, when they wouldn’t accept Jesus, Muhammad peace be upon them as Prophets! They say they test Prophets-arrogance, who are they to test Prophets when they are the best of people. When a Prophet comes and talks about one God and the Day of Judgement-what is wrong with that message that they refused to accept?? Nothing.
We Muslims are the best of nations, as we treated the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him a lot better, and we fought with him. Which is what the Christians could not do for Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. They were afraid of the authorities, rather then Allah. Now they make movies were they say this person helped the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him carry his cross to be crucified. So now they are saying this is the compassionate act -help him to carry the cross instead of fighting for him and protecting him.
Why should Allah protect them, when they can’t protect what he has provided? They were elevating the positions themselves, and saying they are better and in a high position, so be tested that way. Just like if someone says arrogantly they can build a house by themselves
-well let them build it by themselves, they did not look towards Allah. Allah helps those who look towards him. They brought this upon themselves. Of course there were those at that time who were not prideful, but humble and worshipped Allah only and heeded the warnings of the Day of Judgement.
5:69 (Asad) for, verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the sabians, and the Christians - all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds - no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve.
5:54 (Asad) O you who have attained to faith! If you ever abandon your faith," God will in time bring forth [in your stead] people whom He loves and who love Him - humble towards the believers, proud towards all who deny the truth: [people] who strive hard in God's cause, and do not fear to be censured by anyone who might censure them: such is God's favour, which He grants unto whom He wills. And God is infinite, all-knowing.
6:43 (Asad) yet when the misfortune decreed by Us befell them, they did not humble themselves, but rather their hearts grew hard, for Satan had made all their doings seem goodly to them.
22:34 (Asad) And [thus it is:] unto every community [that has ever believed in Us] have We appointed [sacrifice as] an act of worship, so that they might extol the name of God over whatever heads of cattle He may have provided for them [to this end]. And (always bear in mind your God is the One and Only God: hence, surrender yourselves unto Him. And give thou the glad tiding [of God’s acceptance] unto all who are humble –
Day of Judgement
11. -Allah would be judging everything personally, he is All-Seeing and All-Hearing. The Christians say that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be judging them, so what is God’s role in all of this? Is he there just to create the stage, as people do in theatres?? Is Allah just there to create the bridge on the Day of Judgement,. Paradise etc?? Nothing else??
-do they think that the Muslims will be sent to Hell by Prophet Jesus peace be upon him because we worshipped Allah?
-So is Prophet Jesus peace be upon him going to be critical of anyone who worships Allah, so that includes the angels, and the rest of the Prophets too??
12. If they were so good, why oppose people, who are simply worshipping the one God and remembering the Day of Judgement, what is wrong with Islam? Nothing.
Acting as sinful people because they are, how can you ask people to stop looking at the Creator of the Universe and look at a Man instead???
-they say the Muslim are a poor, deprived people in this world because of how they see people living abroad and we are oppressed people. Then what is that they expect servants of Allah to do? Have a party, strive to be religious, and say we are going to do what the hell
we like instead of thinking about praising Allah??
-why do they act as evil people, if someone lives islam they are happy, even though they have nothing!
-What would they say to people in Paradise to look at them instead of towards Allah??
20:111 (Asad) And [on that Day] all faces will be humbled before the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsistent Fount of All Being; and undone shall be he who bears [a burden of] evildoing
09-18-2010, 08:20 PM
So, you are suggesting that not all Chistians genuinely love, or that no Christians genuinely? Or perhaps you are suggesting that genuine love doesn't exist anyplace among any group of people and that it therefore is not something that people should be called to strive for?
I'm not sure which of those best summarizes your position, for you seemed to basically go on a rant against Christians for not measuring up in so many ways. Well, you're right. We don't measure up. We are fallen, sinful people. We have standards that we don't always keep. Sometimes, some of us, get confused, misunderstand God's revelation and say things that don't even jibe with the truth of the Christian gospel. And worse still, it seems that some people like to be known as Christians in name only without ever trying to live a Christian lifestyle. I just ask you to remember that tempting as it might be to judge a religion based on the practices of those who claim to follow it, that no religion would fare well based on that standard. We are NOT as good as we should be. But, praise be, we serve a God who is. And those who are closest to putting the Christian faith into practice are focused not on ourselves but on him.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.