View Full Version : Search feature

Amoeba
09-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Is it being fixed soon?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
09-24-2010, 03:49 AM
:sl:

Does it not work for you? If it doesn't,just give me a brief detail on a thread/post you wish to view and I will try my best,insha'Allaah.

Amoeba
09-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Well, I type in any search query and it says no matches found. Doesn't matter what words or combinations I use. I don't need to use it now, I can't really remember what I was looking for before, but when I was searching before that's what happened.

Ramadhan
09-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Have you tried using the advance search facility?
Maybe it can give you better results.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
09-24-2010, 11:28 PM
:sl:

Yes,that is the best option,use the advance search system so you can easily specify any options and get more accurate results,insha'Allaah.

Amoeba
09-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Thank you. Advanced search is good for if you're getting too many results and you want to narrow them down a bit, the problem I was having was that I wasn't getting any results therefore advanced search wouldn't make any difference.

However normal search seems to be working today so it's all good.

Amoeba
09-26-2010, 08:07 AM
I'm guessing it's probably a problem with the forum provider? Almost every online forum community I visit the search feature seems to be busted and in almost all cases it seems to be vBulletin's fault.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!