/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help: I need Arabic-English translators.

Danah
09-20-2010, 06:39 PM
:sl:

I need some members who are strong on translation from Arabic to English to translate some short stories from the book of At-Tawabin for Ibn Qudamah. I want to publish them and share benefits with non-Arabic speakers but I am busy with other things to translate them myself.

I didn't find any English translation for that book and I think there are some really inspirational stories there that we really need to share with non-Arabic speakers.

So if anyone is interested to help and share reward from Allah please reply to this thread or PM and I will give you 1 or 2 stories "according to your time" to translate.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-27-2010, 08:06 AM
wa alaykum us-salaam
do you want me to post this on the lisan ul-Arab forum?

Danah
09-27-2010, 12:44 PM
^ yeah please!
I will be very grateful to you if you do so!
and let me know if anyone is welling to help, I am not a member there but I can contact them via email.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!