/* */

PDA

View Full Version : on L k Advani

'Aleena
09-21-2010, 06:19 AM
In an interview to Third Eye L k Advani made some funny staements.

But were you concerned that religiosity that you saw on the ground could degenerate into violence ?

"No, I never thought that creating a climate in support of the temple could lead to tolerance....
Discipline has been part of my make up... but the Jana Sangh - RSS - BJP do not approve of any thing that smacks of indiscipline. It is rare that an agitation started by the Jana Sangh - RSS - BJP has led to violence."
^o)

" I have gotten used to the attacks. I am fine as long as my conscience is fine":uuh:

Do you have any inner peace ?
" Definitely. And i do not hold grudges against any people." :muddlehea

After reading his interview I finally deduced one positive quality of Advani: He has a good sense of humour:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Aleena
09-21-2010, 07:47 AM
With less than a week left for the judgement on the Ayodhya title suit dispute, political leaders including BJP's L K Advani and religious bodies today renewed calls for calm and restraint underscoring that further legal options will be open and that the case will go to the Supreme Court.
Really ? Who is he trying to fool :hmm:

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Who knows, it might go to Supreme court. :ermm:

'Aleena
09-21-2010, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Who knows, it might go to Supreme court.
Most probably it will go to the Supreme court.

I was trying to highlight his call for calm and peace.
"Ï cannot trust BJP, RSS, VHP. In 1992, we made a mistake when we accepted their affidavit....I have come to know that they are making preparations and they could do anything", AICC General Secretary Digvijay Singh told reporters.

He alleged that Hindu fundamentalist organisations in Bhopal and Indore have put up boards for recruitment in their ranks.

I do not suggest that what he is saying is authentic but it does ring a warning bell.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!