/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran stunt to cost US pastor $180,000

'Aleena
09-21-2010, 06:46 AM
Florida police bills Terry Jones , who had vowed to burn the holy book, to cover security cost, CNN reported.

According to British newspaper Daily Mail , the the security bill could bankrupt Jones and his church which has less than 40 members. The 20 acre site that houses the church is up for sales & Jones has said he wants to move to Tampa to a smaller site.

Allah(swt) will always punish such devils.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ghost
09-21-2010, 06:50 AM
May Allah guide him and his followers to Islam and forgive them for their sins.

'Aleena
09-21-2010, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghost
May Allah guide him and his followers to Islam and forgive them for their sins.
Ameen............

Dagless
09-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Obviously I'm not a fan of the guy but that's outrageous. Why should he pay for security he never asked for, from a public service (which I assume his tax dollars go towards), for an event which didn't even go ahead :s

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
09-21-2010, 07:11 AM
I googled title of the thread and almost all the sources are from India. Here is one with a bit more detailed story.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-21-2010, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
I googled title of the thread and almost all the sources are from India. Here is one with a bit more detailed story.
Indian news are unreliable. Indian media sux!

Tilmeez
09-21-2010, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

Indian news are unreliable. Indian media sux!
I could not say that :) Mentioning is enough for someone who know or understand.

Thread Moved to World Affairs Sections :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-21-2010, 07:21 AM
I could not say that :) Mentioning is enough for someone who know or understand.

Thread Moved to World Affairs Sections :)
:giggling: lol

'Aleena
09-21-2010, 07:24 AM
Thank u for pointing out.

aadil77
09-21-2010, 07:42 AM
Now imagine if this guy converts to islam, that would be even funnier

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-21-2010, 07:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Why would he convert? I dont see any possibility. But if Allah SWT give him tawfeeq he may revert back to Islam.

Woodrow
09-21-2010, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Obviously I'm not a fan of the guy but that's outrageous. Why should he pay for security he never asked for, from a public service (which I assume his tax dollars go towards), for an event which didn't even go ahead :s
His event was not a public sponsored event. He did not have permission to hold it and did not have proper permits etc and he did not make plans to provide for safety of any crowds or crowd control. Plus the town was opposed to him having it. In conditions like the the individual is to pay all necessary costs to assure the safety of people in the town and if they do not provide safety the town will and bill the person for it. Terry Jones was promoting something the Town did not want and did not support, that makes him responsible for all expenses, even inflated expenses that may not have been needed.

Yanal
09-21-2010, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
:sl:

Just for publicity I think he might even be capable of accomplishing that,AstagfaruAllaah.

As for the thread,serves him right in my opinion,his ambitious led him and this is what he deserves in this life for now,otherwise Allaah is to decide his punishment we are not meant to do that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!