/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need to use the sister room but can't

Amoeba
09-21-2010, 09:06 AM
I haven't got the right number of posts to use the sister's room but I need to ask an important question that I can't ask anyone at home because it's way too severe. I also can't post anonymously in the advice forum because it is not appropriate for some people to read. Actually preferably all I wanted to do was find out who the trusted sisters are at the sister's forum and ask them for help privately if they'd be willing to try to help, because I wouldn't even want to post this in the sister's forum (as much as more opinions would really help, I don't think it's something everyone would want to be reading about).

Can anyone please help me with this? Does someone with access know who the more knowledgeable sisters are and could they ask if they'd be willing to help me? I would be very grateful.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
09-21-2010, 09:37 AM
you could ask any sister moderator,

some other sisters frmo the top of my head: the vales lilly, ummu sufyan, danah, insaanah, cat eyes

Cabdullahi
09-21-2010, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
you could ask any sister moderator,

some other sisters frmo the top of my head: the vales lilly, ummu sufyan, danah, insaanah, cat eyes
Beware of some that appear on that list

tango92
09-21-2010, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Beware of some that appear on that list
had some scary encounters eh?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-21-2010, 07:02 PM
*bumps the thread so that they who are in the list can see this and get angry at them and get em in trouble*

I agree with tango those sistahs can help inshaAllaah. . .
if not on Li yet, maybe on their emails

Tilmeez
09-21-2010, 07:32 PM
The only easy and quick way is just complete your 50 posts and become full member. You will be able to send PM to any member.
I will discourage exchange of email or any other information in open forums/visitor messages etc.

Ummu Sufyaan
09-22-2010, 10:02 AM
:sl:
you can PM me ukhtee when you have reached 50 posts (the amount you need to PM others).

Amoeba
09-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Thank you I'll try PM some people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!