/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Verdict on babri masjid, Your inputs

Insecured soul
09-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Salaam alaikum guys

So there will be a verdict soon about this mosque, which is believed to be the 1st mosque of india.

Offcourse as an indian muslim point of view it is significant, but yet this land is no more of muslims, so what does the the shariah says about when such thing happens?

Do non muslim have all the rights to demolish whatever they wish since this is thier land? (now all non muslims dont forget those muslim freedom fighter with gandhi who fought for the freedom)

I remember Dr zaik naik commenting on aboout afganistan demolishind buddha statues

he said since its thier land we cant object, does this rule apply to babri masjid?

also what do u think the verdict should be?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-22-2010, 09:58 AM
:sl:
Baberi mosque? that was the one destroyed by *ahem* people of a certain religion due to their belief that their claimed lord was born in it or something. no?

i don't know, but the idea of a masjid being destroyed isn't all that appealing.

'Aleena
09-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Statute of limitations and the law of adverse possession could play a vital role in the decision oh the court.

A situation where the ASI report hints at the existence of a Hindu temple and the decision goes in favour of a mosque will leave the VHP the moral winner and the Waqf board the legal winner.

Also setting up a charitable hospital or a library is a good option.

format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
yet this land is no more of muslims
Whole of India or just Ayodhya ?

Woodrow
09-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Just my opinion. The only precedents I can see are the Statues in Afghanistan, the Grand Masjid in Cordoba Spain, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem and the Hagia Sophia in Turkey. The ruling seems to be that the owner of the land has the right to do as it pleases with the property. However, with the exception of the Statues in Afghanistan, none of the Structures have been demolished. Although they became places of worship for the Rulers of the land. The exception is the Church in Jerusalem which is permitted to be a Christian Church, with the keys to the Church controlled by 2 Muslim families.

In any case I do Pray that the ruling government has the wisdom to prevent demolition of the Baberi Masjid. Such an act would be politically stupid even if within their right.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-22-2010, 12:31 PM
I remember Dr zaik naik commenting on aboout afganistan demolishind buddha statues

he said since its thier land we cant object, does this rule apply to babri masjid?

Afghanistan didn't had democracy there I think? But India is a democratic country so They can't do anything they want even though they've already did many things to us innocent Muslims.

format_quote Originally Posted by k.aleena
Also setting up a charitable hospital or a library is a good option.
The verdict should be in favor of Muslims and no hospital/library etc. will be tolerated!

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-22-2010, 12:35 PM
The VHP, BJP, RSS are so evil that they plan ethnic cleansing in India! Either you want to kill them or want to get killed by them.

abdussattar
09-22-2010, 01:44 PM
which is believed to be the 1st mosque of india.
Well its not the first mosque, as in Gulbarga, theres a grand, giant mosque from 1300's....

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
Baberi mosque? that was the one destroyed by *ahem* people of a certain religion due to their belief that their claimed lord was born in it or something. no?

i don't know, but the idea of a masjid being destroyed isn't all that appealing.
Yeah, the hindus claim that one of their thousands of deities was born there, and babar (the mughal ruler) killed rama, buried him there, and raised a mosque over his grave..

(now just imagine... a mortal deity...)

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Emperor Babar killed Rama? Rama was alive till the 15th century? Now, Imagine, a Muslim man is enough to subjugate a Hindu deity! LOL

Muslim Woman
09-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Salaam

I heard lecture of Dr. Zakir long ago. He said that in Budhaism , it's not allowed to worship statue of Budha as God , he never taught his followers to do so. I dont understand how this logic can apply about demolishing a century old mosque.

I pray that no riot will take place again on the issue .

Insecured soul
09-23-2010, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
1st mosque? That was built just abt 500 yrs back. Islam came to india in the times of sahaba, so I am sure there were more mosques built before that.
Yeah may be it isnt the 1st one but thats what people have been talking about

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
it wasnt destroyed completely, its was stoned, pelted and damaged to an extent

format_quote Originally Posted by k.aleena
Whole of India or just Ayodhya ?
I meant it isnt an islamic country and we are a minority
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Just my opinion. The only precedents I can see are the Statues in Afghanistan, the Grand Masjid in Cordoba Spain, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem and the Hagia Sophia in Turkey. The ruling seems to be that the owner of the land has the right to do as it pleases with the property. However, with the exception of the Statues in Afghanistan, none of the Structures have been demolished. Although they became places of worship for the Rulers of the land. The exception is the Church in Jerusalem which is permitted to be a Christian Church, with the keys to the Church controlled by 2 Muslim families.

In any case I do Pray that the ruling government has the wisdom to prevent demolition of the Baberi Masjid. Such an act would be politically stupid even if within their right.
Nice input chacha woodrow

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
The VHP, BJP, RSS are so evil that they plan ethnic cleansing in India! Either you want to kill them or want to get killed by them.
I would agree with you on this

format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
Yeah, the hindus claim that one of their thousands of deities was born there, and babar (the mughal ruler) killed rama, buried him there, and raised a mosque over his grave..
I guess a made up story by hindus for justification on thier part as there isnt one for the demolition of the same mosque?
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Insha allah, We all are hoping for that too...

'Aleena
09-23-2010, 05:49 AM
I meant it isnt an islamic country and we are a minority
But if the constitution states that it is a secular country so it cannot be considered as an hindu nation.
To prove that it is not a muslim's land they need to amend the constitution.

The hindus do not claim so.

As per Valmiki Ramayana -

Sita Devi would have to prove her innocence publicly, with yet another trial by fire. Even Sita's enduring spirit could not bear this final cruelty. She called upon her mother, the Earth, to prove her chastity and take her back into her arms forever. Bhoodevi, the Earth, parted under Sita's feet to accept her. The ground opened and received Sita devi "the daughter of the furrow," and Rama lost his beloved and only wife.
As Sita was being swallowed by the Earth, Kusha tried to save his mother but was unsuccessful. Unable to endure life without her, he resolved to follow, and the gods favoured his determination. Heartbroken, Rama decided to give up his life and took jala samadhi by walking into the Sarayu River and his walking into the water was hailed by Brahma's voice of welcome from heaven, and entered "into the glory of Vishnu."-
They claim that Babur built the Babri Mosque in Ayodhya, on the site of a Hindu temple that marked Ram's birthplace

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Inshaallah! Everyone please pray for peace and harmony.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-23-2010, 07:45 AM
http://www.facebook.com/v/120267268027185

mudassara
09-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Brief description about the issue:

The Babri Masjid or Masjid of Babur was a Masjid in Ayodhya, on Ramkot Hill. It was destroyed in 1992 when a political rally developed into a riot involving 150,000 people despite a commitment to the Indian Supreme Court by the rally organisers that the Masjid would not be harmed More than 2000 people were killed in ensuing riots in many major Indian cities including Mumbai and Delhi. The Masjid was constructed in 1527 by order of Babur, the first Mughal emperor of India. Before the 1940s, the Masjid was called Masjid-i Janmasthan ("Masjid of the birthplace") acknowledging the site as the birthplace of the Hindu deity, Ram The Babri Masjid was one of the largest Masjid s in Uttar Pradesh, a state in India with some 31 million Muslims.
NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court has deferred the verdict on the Ayodhya plea for deferment of Allahabad High Court's Ayodhya verdict. A retired bureaucrat.
Request all you to pray for the result in favor of Muslims.

Allha Hafiz.

Insecured soul
09-24-2010, 02:06 AM
The verdict has been delayed

yes i heard that, lets see what happens

Insecured soul
09-24-2010, 02:07 AM
http://www.facebook.com/v/120267268027185

Iv seen that before, very sad :(

abdussattar
09-24-2010, 12:31 PM
The Verdict has been delayed for a week

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3546/1000254.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8497/100b0252.jpg

:X I'm not a photographer...

Oops they turned out to be toooooooo large... Ignore them then :(

abdussattar
09-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Is the verdict out yet?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-29-2010, 12:42 PM
btw, what is the verdict over??? what exactly are they ruling over?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-29-2010, 12:56 PM
^i see.

whose in-charge of the courts? i mean are they usually bias? and what would happen if the masjid (god forbid) was ruled in favor of the Hindus? what would they do with it.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-29-2010, 02:01 PM
It'll be out in the afternoon tomorrow(in our favour), InshaAllah.

The court will rule who that land belongs to :ermm: Muslims(masjid) or Hindus(Ram's birth place).
If it is in our favor then there will be more killings. I heard Bal thakrey's call to all hindus. they are not going to be happy with the verdict being in our favor. There will be more killings following the case to be re appealed in supreme court. :( I am already praying to Allah to keep people fastened to their faith (if any killings are going to happen).

abdussattar
09-29-2010, 03:38 PM
And Asaduddin has said if it goes in favour of Hindus, he will demolish some BIG hindu temples and build mosques in their place :-\

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 04:23 AM
And Asaduddin has said if it goes in favour of Hindus, he will demolish some BIG hindu temples and build mosques in their place :-\
LOL you believe him? Even if the verdict is in favor of Hindus I would shun his idea of demolishing temples.

^Forget him. He's just a politician.
Agreed! Ask Asad where was he when the flag riots occurred. He was in Paris then and didn't leave for Hyderabad even after knowing about the riots.:raging: And it is believed by some people that he was involved in the riots and he fled to Paris just before that horrible incident occurred.
*sighs* munafiqs and kaffirs...

abdussattar
09-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Well, I know how politicians lie, but its an offensive statement, though not true... :X

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 07:23 AM
And Asaduddin has said if it goes in favour of Hindus, he will demolish some BIG hindu temples and build mosques in their place
Well, I know how politicians lie, but its an offensive statement, though not true... :X
He didn't said that, did he?

abdussattar
09-30-2010, 07:27 AM
I heard that he said it, not sure though...

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 07:31 AM
^ I don't think he would say that. Even if he went to demolish any of the temples his remains would come back not the person in whole ;D. We live in a kaffir country and should avoid any trouble.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Is the verdict out yet?
It'll be out by 1500 hrs today and anyhow the case is going to be re-appealed regardless and the land is going to be seized by supreme court. :(

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Now the verdict is in Hindus' favor and the land is being divided into three parts (and blah blah) what are your views on this?

sabr*
09-30-2010, 01:16 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Surah Baqarah 2:194

194. The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisas). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allah, and know that Allah is with Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2)
(Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan translation)

Surah An Nahl 16:126

126.And if you punish (your enemy, O you believers in the Oneness of Allah), then punish them with the like of that with which you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, verily, it is better for As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).(Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan translation)

Surah Qasas 28:83

83.That home of the Hereafter (i.e. Paradise), We shall assign to those who rebel not against the truth with pride and oppression in the land nor do mischief by committing crimes. And the good end is for the Muttaqun (Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan translation)

Surah Hajj 22:40

40. Those who have been expelled from their homes unjustly only because they said: "Our Lord is Allah." - For had it not been that Allah checks one set of people by means of another, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, wherein the Name of Allah is mentioned much would surely have been pulled down. Verily, Allah will help those who help His (Cause). Truly, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty.
(Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan translation)

abdussattar
09-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Now the verdict is in Hindus' favor and the land is being divided into three parts (and blah blah) what are your views on this?
My Views = Dumb

It is as if no Judgement was made at all.

Well, I think we should leave that topic... What will happen if one mosque goes? we can build hundreds of more...

Even the BJP, SivSena are offering to build a mosque :><:

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 02:20 PM

My Views = Dumb

It is as if no Judgement was made at all.

Well, I think we should leave that topic... What will happen if one mosque goes? we can build hundreds of more...

Even the BJP, SivSena are offering to build a mosque :><:
Very profound! :hmm: But we should re-appeal. badmashi karna kate. :p So, then until the supreme court's verdict is out the land would be seized. na teri na meri :p

abdussattar
09-30-2010, 02:27 PM
One shirt, three pieces, useless for everyone... :X

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 02:28 PM
One shirt, three pieces, useless for everyone... :X
Bwahahahahaha....lol and what is the third part for that nimrohi akhada? what is that akhada?

abdussattar
09-30-2010, 03:28 PM
what is that akhada?
I dont know either...

sabr*
09-30-2010, 03:45 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Akhara-a gymnasium

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 03:47 PM
So the 1/3rd land goes to priests' gymnasium ;D;D;D;D;D

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-04-2010, 02:39 AM
As the verdict went in favor of Hindus, I read a funny comment by a muslim in a newspaper,
We've built enough mosques and temples and let's build our nation.
- Akram Syed. ;D

abdussattar
10-04-2010, 07:28 AM
As the verdict went in favor of Hindus, I read a funny comment by a muslim in a newspaper,- Akram Syed. ;D
:ooh:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!