/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help regarding Quran

mudassara
09-22-2010, 11:18 AM
:sl:,

I want to learn Quran in Arbic I don’t teacher to help me out. Am very poor at Arbic sorry to say this, due to soo many issues I was not able attend the Arbic Madrasa in my childhood. Now I want start all over again from the beginning.
I need your help how can I start now. I know English well can I read Quran in English version, but I feel pronunciation will alter at times I guess.

Allha Hafiz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-23-2010, 09:58 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
some will suggest you listen to the recitation of the quran, but i suggest you dont take short cuts. if you want to learn the quran, get yourself a good teacher. it is still advisable to listen to the recitations to help you improve, but don't rely too much on them.

is there not a teacher available in your locality?

mudassara
09-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes I can find teacher but the problem I have Shift wise work office timing due to which I can’t fix a particular time. So I want to learn at flexible time.

Hamza Asadullah
09-26-2010, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mudassara
Yes I can find teacher but the problem I have Shift wise work office timing due to which I can’t fix a particular time. So I want to learn at flexible time.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, The only way you are going to effectively learn Arabic is directly from a teacher. I would not recommend distance learning from the internet although it should only be an last resort but in your case you can easily find a teacher. You will be able to find a teacher who is willing to be flexible around your shift patterns. It is just a matter of taking the time and effort to do so. Ask around and you will eventually find someone.

You should have a burning desire to be able to recite the words of Allah in a beautiful manner. Therefore strive to find a teacher and put in the full effort required in order to start reciting the most amaziong book in the universe!

Ask of Allah to help you and have hope in Allah whilt also making the necessery effort to find a teacher and you will find a teacher that is flexible in no time inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
09-26-2010, 03:24 AM
:sl:

You should try getting a teacher,its the best way,insha'Allaah.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-02-2010, 10:25 AM
in the mean time, there is no reason why shouldn't try to learn yourself. just start with the basics (the alphabet)...the link posted in the following thread is quite useful.

http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/1...ml#post1372998

mudassara
10-06-2010, 08:52 AM
May allha reward you for this…..Ameen

Any other advice,,,,,,,

Allha Hafiz

Ummu Sufyaan
11-02-2010, 05:28 AM
i have also recently found the following PDF book. i think its aimed more towards people from the sub-continent. it looks especially good/useful since it has sounds -something difficult to pick up on if Arabic isnt the first language. to hear the sounds, click on any word in Arabic and it should read out the whole line.

The book is called At-Tibyan, easy way to Quranic reading, By Dr. V. Abdul Rahman.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!