/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ordered something from a website but it hasn't come.

Salahudeen
09-22-2010, 06:12 PM
I ordereded something from a website, it's been 4 working days and it hasn't come yet, I've tried emailing the place but no reply, I am wondering if I ordered from a con site, what steps would I have to take if I don't receive the product? They've taken the money from my account :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
09-22-2010, 11:21 PM
:sl:

Was it a known reliable site?

Dagless
09-22-2010, 11:57 PM
Just tell your credit card company.

Salahudeen
09-23-2010, 12:08 AM
No it's not a known site, but will my Card company be able to revoke the payment and refund me? :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
09-23-2010, 12:11 AM
:sl:

I don't know,perhaps,but its best to call them up,I would advise that you wait one or two more working days,too see if there was some sort of delay before contacting your credit card company.

May I ask,how many days did they say it would take?

Salahudeen
09-23-2010, 12:12 AM
They said 7, they're shipping from USA to UK.

Yanal
09-23-2010, 12:20 AM
7 working days I am assuming?

Salahudeen
09-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Yeah, I'm just worried cos they're not replying to emails.

Yanal
09-23-2010, 12:24 AM
Being cautionary could be costly,I would suggest you wait for the full time to be up then contact your credit card company,insha'Allaah.

Salahudeen
09-23-2010, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Being cautionary could be costly,I would suggest you wait for the full time to be up then contact your credit card company,insha'Allaah.
ok jazakallah khair :)

Dagless
09-23-2010, 12:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
No it's not a known site, but will my Card company be able to revoke the payment and refund me? :hmm:
If it's a credit card they will.

Hamza Asadullah
09-26-2010, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
I ordereded something from a website, it's been 4 working days and it hasn't come yet, I've tried emailing the place but no reply, I am wondering if I ordered from a con site, what steps would I have to take if I don't receive the product? They've taken the money from my account :hmm:
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother one should always be very careful especially when ordering anything from overseas as there is no real way of getting your money back if they were to not send you your item. These websites make their offers look so attractrive but a lot of the times the items never even come and getting your money back is extremely difficult.

The best thing to do is to always check the reviews of the website on the internet beforehand. The most reliable websites are those and that have paypal as that way you can also get your money back if anything goes wrong.

Look at this as something that you have now learnt from so in the future you would be very careful when ordering from any unknown wesbite.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!