/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nour elhoda

nour elhoda
09-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Peace Be upon you all

my name is nour elhoda, iam egyptian , a graduate from the faculty of education , english department , and now iam making my post graduate studies at the faculty of arts.

my only goal in life is to call to islam , that was the reason behind my study, i dont care if iam famous or not but what i care about is to be effective even on one person that he\ she know any thing about islam through my humble words on the internet

i hope that iam sincere & that Allah helps me to fulfill this wish .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum sister to you too

Yaye im the first geeky poster : D

Welcome to the forum, and hope that you enjoy your stay her insha`Allaah , we are glad to have you here Alhamdulilaah.
Masha`Allaah awesome to know you want to spread the message of Islaam, and keep it up!

Also hope you find this forum beneficial and be sure to share the knowledge with those around you!

Wa`Alaaaykum Salaam

syed_z
09-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum... welcome And may Allah (swt) reward you for your efforts. :)

glo
09-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, nour elhoda, and enjoy your stay.
What does your name mean?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!