/* */

PDA

View Full Version : (Kinda) New Muslim

EesaSalam262
09-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Peace, blessings and mercy of Allah be upon you brothers and sisters. My apologies for my greeting not being in arabic, but, isnshallah, I will become better with time and practice. I took my shahada in 2006 and I fell off of the deen for a few years and, Subhanallah, I went to the masjid for the 1st time in 3 years this Eid Ul Fitr and everything came back to me as though it never left. I want to meet Muslims via this forum to share experiences and thoughts and perhaps learn some new ideas, inshallah. I will be more than happy to communicate here or on facebook, feel free to share your experiences with me and i will share mine, inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
09-23-2010, 12:44 AM
:sl:

You do not have to post in Arabic,some members probably don't even know how to,so your not alone brother. Masha'Allaah,good to hear that you are on the right path once again,alhumdulilah. Welcome to the forums,any specific question feel free to ask,I look forward to your posts,insha'Allaah. There are many great members on this forum and insha'Allaah you'll love it.

جوري
09-23-2010, 01:03 AM
:welcome: aboard akhi..enjoy your stay with us.. we have many converts/reverts and even regular born Muslims who can relate to your tale of falling off the horse and saddling up again..

:w:

Insecured soul
09-23-2010, 02:31 AM
Welcome, enjoy ur stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
09-23-2010, 03:01 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Salahudeen
09-23-2010, 04:25 AM
Sometimes we need something to come along and kick us in the head before we saddle up again ;D Welcome to the forum brother.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum Brother

And welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here and we are glad to have another individual who wants to get back on track again!

You will learn lots about peoples experiences and will gain knowledge and benefit yourself, and be sure to share the knowledge with those around you.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

sabr*
09-25-2010, 12:03 AM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Welcome EesaSalam262. If you haven't had the opportunity to read the rules of the forum it will assist you in acclimating sooner. Insha Allah

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

Then the basics of Islam if you are not familiar.

http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!