/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help on hijabi style.

anonymous
09-24-2010, 03:20 AM
:sl: to all brothers and sisters

I am in need of some opinion and some good advices on hijab. I am trying to make some changes in my life and I have been contemplating of wearing a hijab in the near time but before I do I would like to know what type of hijab style is allowed? I have recently read of a thread started by brother hamza on the hijabi issues and I notice that bright colourful ones and those eye catching ones with tons of accessories and stones are highly prohibited I am assuming. Sorry if I got that wrong.

I have this one style that I really like very much but I am uncertain if it is okay but just to be sure I will post up a picture of the hijabi style I was talking about to give you the ideas.

I have always wanted to wear something like this as it seem simple and very pleasing to the eyes(mine at least) so I was wondering is this style allowed? something earthy colors of course.

and I also have another question, when we are praying, are we allowed to use lacey or embroidery head scarves. The one for praying of course, the long kind (I dont really know what the exact name is in english, sorry) and are we allowed to wear some perfumes? Not the strong kind of course, just mild.(at home or in the mosque)

Example of the praying headscarves is as below.

Style 01

Style 02

the embroidery above is a little bit over the top for my taste I prefer something with lesser embroidery details but yea I just wanted to know if these style are allowed during prayers?

also I have notice that some sisters are wearing these in other color such as pink, and blue. are these allowed? I prefer white of course but I'm just curious. Who knows someday I may have a change of heart and would like to switch to other colors so thought I'd ask first.

sorry for the lengthy post. I hope to receive some advices and feedback from this post. thank you for all your response.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-24-2010, 12:29 PM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
i'll put it this way =)

im not sure what you mean by "stylish" but the point of the hijab is so that you don't draw the wrong attention on yourself and hence have the CEO, members and guests of Perverts inc. disrespecting you (eying you out and all the rest of it).

my personal advise is, is that as long as it conforms to the conditions of the hijab, then have it how you like.
check this (though there's a difference of opinion about the first point)....and this
for the conditions of hijab.

may allah make your journey easy.

Snowflake
09-24-2010, 01:37 PM
and I also have another question, when we are praying, are we allowed to use lacey or embroidery head scarves.
Yessssssssssssss.... if I may, I'd love to answer this one first :statisfie

Allah subhana wa ta 'ala said, "O children of Adam! Wear your beautiful apparel at every place of prayer ". (al Quran 7:31) :wub:

No one is more worthy than Allah to make ourselves look and smell the best for. So make your salah clothes beautiful and clean, and even better than outfits you'd wear to the best occasion. By all means adorn them with lace/embroidery and even perfume them. Hang them up using a hanger to keep them crease free and ready for your next salah. No throwing them on a back of a chair! Spritz your place of prayer with beautiful fragrances/incense sticks if you don't want to use perfume directly on yourself. I honestly can't explain how it feels. You'll just have to experience it yourself inshaAllah :)

As for hijab styles, sis Ummu Sufyaan already said it better than I could have. :)

wa alaykum asslaam.

anonymous
09-25-2010, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
wa alaykum us-Salaam
i'll put it this way =)

im not sure what you mean by "stylish" but the point of the hijab is so that you don't draw the wrong attention on yourself and hence have the CEO, members and guests of Perverts inc. disrespecting you (eying you out and all the rest of it).

my personal advise is, is that as long as it conforms to the conditions of the hijab, then have it how you like.
check this (though there's a difference of opinion about the first point)....and this
for the conditions of hijab.

may allah make your journey easy.
thank you for the references sis Ummu :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
09-25-2010, 12:51 AM
:sl:

Keep it plain and simple,insha'Allaah that would be the best. May Allaah reward you for your intention,and ease your path.

anonymous
09-25-2010, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Yessssssssssssss.... if I may, I'd love to answer this one first :statisfie

Allah subhana wa ta 'ala said, "O children of Adam! Wear your beautiful apparel at every place of prayer ". (al Quran 7:31) :wub:

No one is more worthy than Allah to make ourselves look and smell the best for. So make your salah clothes beautiful and clean, and even better than outfits you'd wear to the best occasion. By all means adorn them with lace/embroidery and even perfume them. Hang them up using a hanger to keep them crease free and ready for your next salah. No throwing them on a back of a chair! Spritz your place of prayer with beautiful fragrances/incense sticks if you don't want to use perfume directly on yourself. I honestly can't explain how it feels. You'll just have to experience it yourself inshaAllah :)

As for hijab styles, sis Ummu Sufyaan already said it better than I could have. :)

wa alaykum asslaam.
Salam sis Jannah,

What about when going to the mosque? are we still allowed to wear these lacey/embroidery outfits while praying at the mosque? and also are we allowed to wear perfumes when going to the mosque?(nothing over powering. just ) because I was just reading a link that sis Ummu provided earlier and in one of them mention that it is forbidden for women to wear perfume to the mosque as it may cause provocation in men's desire. and are we allowed to wear the praying outfits in other color other than white?

sorry for this many question. Jazakallahu khair for helping out. :)

anonymous
09-25-2010, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

Keep it plain and simple,insha'Allaah that would be the best. May Allaah reward you for your intention,and ease your path.
Thank you so much brother Yanal.

anonymous
09-25-2010, 01:07 AM
sorry its me again. I forgot to ask, what type of perfumes are allowed during prayers? are the normal perfumes allowed? the one which contains alcohol? I have a mixed feeling on this because some says yes and some site says no. Could someone help me with this? I would appreciate it very much. Jazakallah :)

Yanal
09-25-2010, 01:12 AM

What about when going to the mosque? are we still allowed to wear these lacey/embroidery outfits while praying at the mosque?
Best to wear something modest and simple,until you can ask your Imam,insha'Allaah.
and also are we allowed to wear perfumes when going to the mosque?(nothing over powering. just ) because I was just reading a link that sis Ummu provided earlier and in one of them mention that it is forbidden for women to wear perfume to the mosque as it may cause provocation in men's desire.
Insha'Allaah this may assist you:
Praise be to Allaah.
The point of reference for Islamic rulings must be the texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah, not one’s own opinion, mood, desire or ideas about what is nice. Concerning this very issue many reports have been narrated which strictly forbid this (women wearing perfume when they go out). These reports include saheeh ahaadeeth in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade women to wear perfume when they go out of their houses:
Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who puts on perfume then passes by people so that they can smell her fragrance, is an adulteress.”
Zaynab al-Thaqafiyyah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you (women) goes out to the mosque, let her not touch any perfume.”
Abu Hurayrah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who has scented herself with bakhoor (incense), let her not attend ‘Ishaa’ prayers with us.”
Moosa ibn Yassaar said that a woman passed by Abu Hurayrah and her scent was overpowering. He said, “O female slave of al-Jabbaar, are you going to the mosque?” She said, “Yes,” He said, “And have you put on perfume because of that?” She said, “Yes.” He said, “Go back and wash yourself, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘If a woman comes out to the mosque and her fragrance is overpowering, Allaah will not accept any prayer from her until she goes home and washes herself.’”
The reason for this prohibition is quite clear, which is that women’s fragrance may cause undue provocation of desires. The scholars also included other things under this heading of things to be avoided by women who want to go to the mosque, such as beautiful clothes, jewellery that can be seen, excessive adornments and mingling with men. See Fath al-Baari, 2/279.
Ibn Daqeeq al-‘Eed said:
This indicates that it is forbidden for a woman who wants to go to the mosque to wear perfume, because this causes provocation of men’s desires. This was reported by al-Manaawi in Fayd al-Qadeer, in the commentary on the first hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah quoted above.
Having examined all this saheeh evidence, there can be no room for debate or argument. Muslim women have to understand the seriousness of the issue and the sin involved in going against this shar’i ruling. They should remember that they are going out to seek reward, not to fall into sin. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.
By the way, we recently read that biologists have discovered a sexual gland in the nose, i.e., there is a direct connection between the sense of smell and the provocation of desire. If this is true, then it is one of the signs that prove even to the kuffaar how precise are the rulings of this sharee’ah which came to preserve chastity and to block the ways that lead to immorality.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/7850

and are we allowed to wear the praying outfits in other color other than white?
As long as it is modest,I shall see no reason to why not,but insha'Allaah someone with more knowledge can assist you.

sorry for this many question.
I know that this wasn't directed to me but thats why we come on forums,to attain(gain) knowledge,seek,and give advise to the best of our abilities to those in need.

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Thank you so much brother Yanal.
No problem,sister.

Snowflake
09-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Salam sis Jannah,

What about when going to the mosque? are we still allowed to wear these lacey/embroidery outfits while praying at the mosque? and also are we allowed to wear perfumes when going to the mosque?(nothing over powering. just ) because I was just reading a link that sis Ummu provided earlier and in one of them mention that it is forbidden for women to wear perfume to the mosque as it may cause provocation in men's desire. and are we allowed to wear the praying outfits in other color other than white?

sorry for this many question. Jazakallahu khair for helping out. :)
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullah

I totally forgot about praying in the masjid as I pray at home myself. As for going to the masjid, we should dress in a manner which doesn't enhance our beauty but conceals it instead. So lacey and pretty scarves and clothes should be reserved for wearing in the home only, or in the company of females only. Yes perfume is forbidden in the company of non mahrams, but you can wear clothes of any colour when praying at home. However, I don't see why you can't wear a beautiful abaya underneath a plain jilbab if you want to go and pray in the mosque. But it's more rewarding for women to pray at home inshaAllah.

sorry its me again. I forgot to ask, what type of perfumes are allowed during prayers? are the normal perfumes allowed? the one which contains alcohol? I have a mixed feeling on this because some says yes and some site says no. Could someone help me with this? I would appreciate it very much. Jazakallah
Some scholars say that perfume containing alcohol is forbidden. While others disagree with this on the basis that the type of alcohol used in perfumes is different to the alcohol that can be consumed and is intoxicating. In fact, from what I read, the alcohol used in perfumes would kill a man if it were drunk. Reading different opinions is like being on a see-saw. I'll find something on it tomorrow.

Here's one for now inshaAllah

Q: I have been advised not to use Listerine, a kind of mouthwash, because it contains some form of alcohol. However, if the kind of alcohol it contains is not an intoxicant, is there some other reason for its prohibition or would it be permissible to use it?

A: Praise be to Allaah.

If the alcohol which this mouthwash contains is not intoxicating, then it is ok. to use it, so long as it is not harmful, because what is haraam is only that which is intoxicating.

Shaykh Sa’d al-Humayd.

In this case we should look at the drink as a whole: if a lot of it causes intoxication then a little of it is haraam.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

"Of that which intoxicates in a large amount, a small amount is haram"
(Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi)

But also..

Ruling on using perfumes which contain alcohol
What is the ruling on using perfumes which contain some alcohol?

Praise be to Allaah.

The basic principle is that the perfumes which are common among people are permissible, except in cases where they are known to contain something which would prevent their use, such as their containing intoxicants, or where a large quantity of the perfume would cause intoxication, or it contains something impure (najaasah), etc. But in principle the perfumes which are common among people are permissible, such as ‘ood, amber and musk, etc.

If a person knows that there is a perfume which contains something that would prevent its use, such as intoxicants or impure materials (najaasah), then he should not use it. That includes colognes, because we know from the testimony of the doctors that they are not free from intoxicants. They contain a large amount of alcohol which is an intoxicant. So we should not use them unless we find kinds which are free of such materials. There are enough kinds of permissible perfumes to leave us with no need for these, praise be to Allaah. The same applies to all kinds of drinks or foods which contain intoxicants – we should not use them. The guideline is that whatever intoxicates in large quantities is haraam in small quantities. The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whatever intoxicates in large quantities is haraam in small quantities.” And Allaah is the source of strength.

Shaykh ‘Abd-Alazeez ibn Baaz

So if the alcohol in perfumes is found to be a non intoxicant, and provided it is pure from najaasah, then it is permissible to use. InshaAllah will verify the first piece of evidence tomorrow (later today). :)

:wa:

Cabdullahi
09-25-2010, 04:41 AM
why not move the thread to the sisters section so that it can blow up?

Yanal
09-25-2010, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
why not move the thread to the sisters section so that it can blow up?

Problem is: We don't know if the sister has access to the sisters room,if she can clarify and a sister staff member thinks its in the best interest then it should but for now until they don't know,its best off here.

Snowflake
09-25-2010, 11:44 AM
assalamu alaykum sis Anon,

It's true. The alcohol used in perfumes is not an intoxicant, but it is toxic. If drank it can kill a man. In cosmetics it's harmful to health.

Denatured Alcohol or sometimes called alcohol denat, is most commonly used in perfumes, of which the main ingredient sometimes being methanol, this is very harmful as it is poisonous as it is mass produced as a non-consumable alcohol for the cosmetics and perfume industry as well as other uses. If one cares to look in the encyclopaedia of poisons, under the prefix 'A' you will find Alcohol present. The skin is a very sensitive part of the body with natural pores that allow the skin to breath and release natural chemicals from the body, this type of an alcohol on the skin could be detrimental to the health.

http://www.muqtalifscents.co.uk/benefits.htm

http://www.akamuti.co.uk/content.php?33

Chemical Free!

Here are just a few of the ingredients you won't be finding in any of our products. As the skin absorbs up to 60% of what we rub into it, we feel it is imperative to use only pure & natural ingredients & so reduce our intake of toxic substances. The majority of skincare products hold a whole host of chemical ingredients that you would probably rather avoid. At the bottom of this page there is an A-Z list of ingredients commonly found in the cosmetic world.

Parabens:
Parabens are synthetic preservatives which can be found in most skin & hair products. They are usually derived from petrochemical sources & are easily absorbed by the skin. They are known skin irritants & have been shown to disrupt hormone activity & lower male fertility. They mimic the actions of the hormone oestrogen. Parabens come in the form of methyl, ethyl, butyl & propylparabens.

Preservatives:
Apart from parabens, there are many other preservatives to be found in your average skin & hair product. These include alcohol denat, BHT, EDTA, polythene glycol, propylene glycol & many more. Many are known skin irritants & very toxic to the body. Some preservatives enhance the skins absorption of other poisonous substances.

Petrochemicals:
Petrochemicals are the by-products of the petroleum industry. This includes paraffin wax (see below). Petrochemical ingredients include perfume & fragrances, emulsifiers, petrolatum, propylene glycol & mineral oil. Mineral oil is manufactured from crude oil.

Paraffin:
This common ingredient comes in the form of a wax or a liquid, derived from the petroleum refining process. Paraffin wax is a grey sludge which needs to be bleached & processed before it is deemed suitable to work with. It forms the base of many creams. It is used to work as a lubricant & emulsifier.

Phthalates:
Phthalates are a group of synthetic chemicals used in cosmetics as solvents & fragrance enhancers. They have been found to be toxic & have been linked to cancer. Two phthalates have now been banned for use in cosmetics by the EC Directive because of their toxicity to the human reproductive system. If phthalates are added to a product as perfume enhancer there is no requirement by law to list them as 'ingredients' on the label.

Perfume:
Perfumes can very easily be inhaled & absorbed through the skin. However, they take a very long time to be removed from the body once they enter. They accumulate in fatty tissue & are toxic to many of the body's internal organs. Most perfumes are toxic solvents with volatile compounds, that are as common in the garage as they are in your face cream. In fact the same solvents used to make perfume/fragrance are found in glue. In concentration these scents are addictive. Cosmetic companies do not need to disclose the chemicals they use to make up their fragrances. Perfumes are environmental pollutants, carcinogenic & damaging to the central nervous system. Many are now labelled by the Environmental Agency as 'hazardous waste'.

Ingredients Tested on Animals:
None of our products or their ingredients, have ever been tested on animals. Be aware of claims such as "Not tested on animals. This can mean that the finished product is not tested on animals but the individual ingredients may very well have been.

A-Z List of Commom Cosmetic Ingredients.
Acetone - a chemical component found in fragrances, termed a hazardous waste.
AHAs (Alpha-hydroxy-acids) - chemical antiaging exfoliant that burns away the top layer of skin.
Alcohol denat- used as a solvent & preservative.
Bentonites -
BHT - a carcinogenic synthetic preservative & antioxidant which release formaldehyde.
Benzaldehyde - a chemical perfume found in skin & hair preparations.
Benzyl acetate - a chemical component found in perfume, a known pollutant & carcinogenic. Benzyl alcohol - found in perfume, soaps & shampoo it is a respiratory tract irritant.
Benzophenones - chemical fixatives which slow the rate of perfume evapouration.
Carbomer - A synthetic gelling agent which also increases shelf life.
Collagen - animal derived insoluble protiens which suffocates the skin.
Cetearyl/cetyl alcohol - isn't actually an alcohol but a thickner & emulsifier.
DIA (Diethanolamine) - readily absorbed chemical which reacts with preservatives to form highly carcinogenic substances, called nitosamines.
EDTA (ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid) - a toxic preservative.
Ethanol - Listed as 'hazardous waste' it is found in many perfumed products.
Formuldehyde - a poisonous colourless gas used as a preservative. Carcinogenic & neurotoxic.
Nitosamines - these are not intentionally added to cosmetics, but form when certain chemical ingredients are blended together, particularly 'amines' family. (eg. Diethanolamines)
Propylene glycol - a cosmetic form of petroleum oil, used in antifreeze. A preservative, fixative, solvent & surfacant.
SLES (Sodium laureth sulphate) The alcohol form of SLS see below. *
SLS (Sodium lauryl sulphate) A rapidly absorbed detergent which is reatined in th body's organs.*
*Both SLES & SLS are potentially carcinogenic if they react with other chemical ingredients.
Talc - (magnesium silicate) is often contaminated with asbestos.

This list is constantly being updated & is by no means exhaustive!

Hamza Asadullah
09-26-2010, 05:50 AM
:sl: to all brothers and sisters

I am in need of some opinion and some good advices on hijab. I am trying to make some changes in my life and I have been contemplating of wearing a hijab in the near time but before I do I would like to know what type of hijab style is allowed? I have recently read of a thread started by brother hamza on the hijabi issues and I notice that bright colourful ones and those eye catching ones with tons of accessories and stones are highly prohibited I am assuming. Sorry if I got that wrong.

I have this one style that I really like very much but I am uncertain if it is okay but just to be sure I will post up a picture of the hijabi style I was talking about to give you the ideas.

I have always wanted to wear something like this as it seem simple and very pleasing to the eyes(mine at least) so I was wondering is this style allowed? something earthy colors of course.

and I also have another question, when we are praying, are we allowed to use lacey or embroidery head scarves. The one for praying of course, the long kind (I dont really know what the exact name is in english, sorry) and are we allowed to wear some perfumes? Not the strong kind of course, just mild.(at home or in the mosque)

Example of the praying headscarves is as below.

Style 01

Style 02

the embroidery above is a little bit over the top for my taste I prefer something with lesser embroidery details but yea I just wanted to know if these style are allowed during prayers?

also I have notice that some sisters are wearing these in other color such as pink, and blue. are these allowed? I prefer white of course but I'm just curious. Who knows someday I may have a change of heart and would like to switch to other colors so thought I'd ask first.

sorry for the lengthy post. I hope to receive some advices and feedback from this post. thank you for all your response.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, your questions are most welcome my sister. Firstly we should realise that the purpose of hijaab is to conceal ones beauty and to steer unwanted lustful gazes away from oneself. When a sister wears hijaab in ways which will actually attract attention then this is clearly not right.

When you are at home or around your mahrams then you can wear which ever colours you want with lace etc but when going out then precaution must be taken so as to ensure that you are as plain as possible preferrably going towards wearing the darker colours as oppose to brighter ones which will always attract more attention.

It is also very important that the hijaab is worn properly. It should not be worn like as if one has a camels hump in ones head. It should also not be worn in such a way that the ears and neck are all showing. It is best to wear it in such a way that it covers the whole head sufficiently and should not be worn like a fashion accessory like how it is by some nowadays.

It is not right to dress in such a way so as to be "pleasing" to the eyes of others except for one's husband. It is far better that a sister wears full hijaab with jilbaab as the jilbaab is the most superiour of the outer garments and is the best for concealing the definition and shape of the body. Wearing normal clothes may sometimes hug against bodily definitions depending on the material etc but that will never be the case with the jilbaab.

The worse colours to wear outside are pink, sky blue, red etc as they are just screaming "look at me". Men are also very guilty of wearing innappropriate colours as many are seen nowadays wearing feminine colours like pink, red, yellow etc.

Women should not wear any perfume which has a strong odour when going out anywhere.

1. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "The perfume for men is the fragrance is apparent but the colour is hidden, and the perfume for women is the colour is apparent but the fragrance is hidden." (Mishkaat Hadith4443)

2. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: Every eye is lustful and when a woman applies perfume and then goes about in an assembly, she is like such and such, i.e. an adulteress. (Mishkat Hadith1065)

3. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman applies perfume, she must not attend the night prayer with us. Ibn Nufayl said: Isha' means night prayer. (Abu Dawud Hadith4163)

4. Narrator: Abu Hurayra - A woman met him and he found the fragrance of perfume in her. Her clothes were fluttering in the air. He said: O maid-servant of the Almighty, are you coming from the mosque? She replied: Yes. He said: You used perfume? She replied: Yes. He said: I heard my beloved Abul Qasim (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) say: The prayer of a woman who uses perfume is not accepted until she returns and takes a bath like that of sexual defilement. (Abu Dawud4162)

5. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman uses perfume and passes the people so that they may get its fragrance, she is so-and-so, meaning severe remarks. (Abu Dawud Hadith4161)

6. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: I do not ride on purple, or wear a garment dyed with saffron, or wear shirt hemmed with silk. Pointing to the collar of his shirt al-Hasan (al-Basri) said: The perfume used by men should have fragrance but no colour, and the perfume used by women should have a colour but no odour.

Sa'id said: I think he said: They interpreted his tradition about perfume used by women as applying when she comes out. But when she is with her husband, she may use any perfume she wishes. (Abu Dawud Hadith4037)

The reason for this prohibition is quite clear, which is that women’s fragrance may cause undue provocation of desires. The scholars also included other things under this heading of things to be avoided by women who want to go to the mosque, such as beautiful clothes, jewellery that can be seen, excessive adornments and mingling with men. See Fath al-Baari, 2/279.

Therefore when a women is with her husband she can use whatever strong perfume she likes but when she goes out she must not wear a perfume with an odour.

High heels should also not be worn as they clearly attract unwanted attention due to the noise that high heels make when walking in them. They may also attract lustful gazes due to the fact that they are made to make the women look taller and walk in a certain manner that is innappopriate.

So my sister when going out stick to darker colours and wear the hijaab properly around the head with the jilbaab as an outer garment and when you are with your mahrams or partner then you don't have to hold back with the bright colours, accessories and wearing the hijaab how you want to etc.

The shaythan is always wanting to play his evil hands in every aspect of our lives. That is why we must always be very cautious and we should always think that whatever we are doing is it going to please Allah or anger him.

Shaythan is always wanting to make us do that which is not permissable and he rests not until he steers us away from the right path. That is why we must always be on guard and think about what we are doing and whether or not what we are doing conforms to that which is permissable in Islam and that we are refraining from that which is not permissable. Let us do everything to please Allah and refrain from everything that displeases him.

And Allah knows best in all matters

anonymous
09-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Thank you so much to all brothers and sisters for the reply. You have no idea how much these informations means to me.. please keep me in your prayers.

jazakallahu khair.

thanks again :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!