/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abdel Rehman

abdulIB
09-24-2010, 05:43 AM
My name is Abdel Rehman. I am from Chennai, India. I am a post-graduate in English. I am now a teacher of English in a college in Chennai.

My joining this forum (u guyz) is to partake in your views and perspectives abt Islam.

I am just a beginner in this kinda stuff. but still I am interested in knowing more abt my Islam

I am interested in Sufism too. I would appreciate anybody share mystical elements in/of Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-24-2010, 06:05 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Welcome to the forum .

marwen
09-24-2010, 09:16 AM
welcome to the forum brother Abdel Rehman.
Hope you have a nice and beneficial stay in this forum.

Ansariyah
09-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Salam
Welcome Bro!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Welcome brother Abdel Rehman

Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask any questions

Also may you find the forum beneficial

peace

sabr*
09-24-2010, 11:57 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Welcome Abdel Rehman. If you haven't had the opportunity to read the rules of the forum it will assist you in acclimating sooner. Insha Allah

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

Then the basics of Islam if you are not familiar.

http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/

Yanal
09-24-2010, 11:58 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum,hopefully you'll enjoy the forum.

Insecured soul
09-25-2010, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulIB
My name is Abdel Rehman. I am from Chennai, India.
welcome to IB.......... do you eat a lot of idli wada sambar? i do, here in mumbai :)

I am just a beginner in this kinda stuff. but still I am interested in knowing more abt my Islam

sure this forum is filled with information

I am interested in Sufism too. I would appreciate anybody share mystical elements in/of Islam.
Learn mainstream islam, go back to original sources and stay away from sufism

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!