/* */

PDA

View Full Version : newone

newone
09-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Peace and greetings. I look to learn about Islam with an open mind and an open heart. I have recently started studying Qur'an. Thank you for this forum to help my learning.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
09-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, new one. :welcome:

I am sure this is a good place to find your answers about Islam. Enjoy the ride!

Amat Allah
09-24-2010, 03:07 PM
wellcome my respected and noble brother to IB forum as a new member of our family...

ask whatever you want and never hesitate ...ok?

enjoy your stay ...

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness Ameeeen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Greetings of peace to you too

Welcome to the forum and may you enjoy your stay here inshaAllaah

Also awesome to hear that you are studying the Quraan, may you learn more about Islaam and benefit yourself also from this forum

Feel free to ask any questions. . .

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sabr*
09-25-2010, 12:01 AM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Welcome newone. If you haven't had the opportunity to read the rules of the forum it will assist you in acclimating sooner. Insha Allah

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

Then the basics of Islam if you are not familiar.

http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/

Yanal
09-25-2010, 12:02 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum,I pray that you attain knowledge on what your seeking for.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!