/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to make onself pure from haram items?

Aishath
09-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Can someone please advise me on how one needs to make themselves haram if they get in contact with the following haram items?

1. pork meat
2. dog spit
3. alcohol in liquid form
4. dried up alcohol (as in, if someone has alcohol on their hands and touches you AFTER it dires up, does it make you impure and also if alcohol was spilt on the table and after it dries, if you rest your hand there, does that make you impure?)

Since I am having to live with non-muslims I just want to know the following so that I am fully prepared. I have read somewhere that for something najasat (like urine/semen) simply washing yourself with water is enough but for what cases do you need ghusl or wash yourself seven times?

If I know that I got alcohol on me but unsure of the exact location, would it be enough for me to do a ghusl with the intention of removing any najast on me after washing areas I do know for sure?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!