/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shariah Program

Rabi Mansur
09-27-2010, 01:09 AM
:sl:

Does anybody here have any experience with the Shariahprogram (2 year online or 6 month intensive) that is in Toronto?

Just wondering how effective it is and if a novice can keep up with it.

Shukran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
09-27-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm going to start it from this weekend insha-Allah! Join me!

I'll update you guys on it, insha-Allah!

Dua's requested.

Beardo
09-27-2010, 01:32 AM
^ P.S. My brother took it and he said it was very beneficial. A LOT of my friends also joined in and everyone benefited a lot. It's a proven method they use, and yeah. The teacher himself is VERY knowledgeable masha-Allah.

My teacher here in the US was a friend of the teacher, actually. My teacher said that even in Madressah, you'd see Shaykh Yusuf (the ShariahProgram teacher) with an open dictionary, looking up words etc.

Rabi Mansur
09-27-2010, 02:29 AM
Thanks Akhi,
Could someone who is a newbie in Arabic survive? I can read the letters and a few words in Arabic but that is about it. I can struggle through reading the Qur'an but I'm sure my pronunciation sounds ridiculous as I am totally self-taught. Of course I don't understand what I am reading. I haven't had an opportunity to take any formal Arabic nor do I know any Arabic speakers.

Shukran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
09-27-2010, 04:54 AM
^ E-mail the teacher. Use the contact form on the website. He gets back to you really quick.

Rabi Mansur
09-28-2010, 01:43 AM
Thanks for your help Akhi,
I think I'm going to work on my basic Arabic skills a little more before enrolling. I don't want to enroll and then drop out. Maybe I'll work on Arabic basics and then enroll in March Insha'allah.

Keep us posted on the program in the meantime.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!