/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing Magrhib because of work

Abel
09-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Salam, Sometimes i work from 5pm to 11pm and sometimes 11am to 6pm

Maghrib is around 7:15pm where i live, and i cannot get free time to pray this namaz, is it possible if i can combine the two when i get home?

Is it ok if i combine zuhr and asr times when i get home too? Asr jamaat is 5:45 in the mosque.

This question only applies to days when i work, when im off I go to the mosque alhumdillah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
09-29-2010, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abel
Salam, Sometimes i work from 5pm to 11pm and sometimes 11am to 6pm

Maghrib is around 7:15pm where i live, and i cannot get free time to pray this namaz, is it possible if i can combine the two when i get home?

Is it ok if i combine zuhr and asr times when i get home too? Asr jamaat is 5:45 in the mosque.

This question only applies to days when i work, when im off I go to the mosque alhumdillah
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

The condition for the validity of Salat is the actual time for that particular Salat. Any Salat performed before its time will not be discharged. (Tahtaawi vol.1 pg.117; Qadeemi)

Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, 'Whosoever joins two Salats without any valid reason has entered the door of Kabaair (major sin).' (Tirmidhi vol.1 pg.38; Tirmidhi).

1. We advise you endeavour to maintain your Wudhu and when the time for Asr or Maghrib Salat sets in, you should perform the Salat at the workplace. The Salat may be made as short as possible.

2. Secondly, if this is difficult, we suggest you delay your lunch or Dhuhr break where you perform Dhuhr just before the expiry time of Dhuhr and wait until Asr time enters. Then both Salats be performed jointly but during their respective times.

3. You may consider discussing the matter with your management as well.

My brother there is no need to miss any Salaah at work. When one goes for a toilet break then how long does it take? 5 minutes? In that time one could easily pray a fard Salaah. Therefore look at it in that way in that people go to the toilet at work because they have to and they end up spending 5 minutes at least. In the same way we have to pray salaah no matter where we are or what we are doing so therefore when you are at work you have to pray Salaah when the time comes in the same way a person has to go toilet when they are at work. If it takes 5 minutes in the toilet then it will take even less time praying your Fard Maghrib Salaah. Therefore it is quite possible to pray it and there is no reason not to.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Yanal
09-29-2010, 01:06 AM
:sl:

Here is a thread from this forum on a similar topic that may benefit you insha'Allaah;located here: http://www.islamicboard.com/prayer/1...g-prayers.html

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

The condition for the validity of Salat is the actual time for that particular Salat. Any Salat performed before its time will not be discharged. (Tahtaawi vol.1 pg.117; Qadeemi)

Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, 'Whosoever joins two Salats without any valid reason has entered the door of Kabaair (major sin).' (Tirmidhi vol.1 pg.38; Tirmidhi).

1. We advise you endeavour to maintain your Wudhu and when the time for Asr or Maghrib Salat sets in, you should perform the Salat at the workplace. The Salat may be made as short as possible.

2. Secondly, if this is difficult, we suggest you delay your lunch or Dhuhr break where you perform Dhuhr just before the expiry time of Dhuhr and wait until Asr time enters. Then both Salats be performed jointly but during their respective times.

3. You may consider discussing the matter with your management as well.

My brother there is no need to miss any Salaah at work. When one goes for a toilet break then how long does it take? 5 minutes? In that time one could easily pray a fard Salaah. Therefore look at it in that way in that people go to the toilet at work because they have to and they end up spending 5 minutes at least. In the same way we have to pray salaah no matter where we are or what we are doing so therefore when you are at work you have to pray Salaah when the time comes in the same way a person has to go toilet when they are at work. If it takes 5 minutes in the toilet then it will take even less time praying your Fard Maghrib Salaah. Therefore it is quite possible to pray it and there is no reason not to.

And Allah knows best in all matters
Brother you might want to cite your sources to avoid plagirism of any kind,the source for the article above is :
http://www.albalagh.net/qa/combine_prayers_work.shtml

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!