/* */

PDA

View Full Version : US Soldiers kill Afghan civilians for 'fun'

-Fallen Angel-
09-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Five American soldiers have been accused of forming a ‘death squad’ to randomly target innocent Afghan civilians for sport.
The men are said to have shot Afghans before covering their tracks to make it look like an attack was imminent.
They are also said to have cut up the bodies of Afghan civilians, photographed them and kept the bones, skulls or fingers as ‘trophies’ of war.
Source

This will probably "disappear" from the news, just like anything else showing the US and their real intentions there, such as harvesting the opium.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-Fallen Angel-
10-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Bump this thread took a while to post :/

Amat Allah
10-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Everyone will be judged from The Most High The Just in the Day of Judgement...we have Allah so, don`t be sad cause Allah is with us...

May Allah love you and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-01-2010, 11:15 AM
^Ameen

And Subhaan`Allaah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Terrible, what can you say?

Hopefully justice will be served.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Also I find it hard to believe that the U.S. is interested in harboring opium considering they spend billions of dollars every year fighting the drug trade.

جوري
10-01-2010, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChargerCarl
Also I find it hard to believe that the U.S. is interested in harboring opium considering they spend billions of dollars every year fighting the drug trade.
Opium has medicinal uses not simply street uses..
everything from fentanil (for ca. pts.) to methadone clinics uses a synthetic form of opium.. not hard to believe that the U.S would want it and the other gold mine of natural resources Afghanistan is sitting on!

all the best

Ramadhan
10-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Do you also find it hard to believe that the US has not been able to catch one Osama bin Ladin despite having already spent the 9 years, the trillions of dollars, all the technological, military and intelligence might, and hundreds of thousands of highly trained personnels?

You know, I am actually very surprised that not many americans asking this question.

aamirsaab
10-01-2010, 08:13 PM
The longer the US military stay in Afghanistan, the more attrocities such as this will keep on happening.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

Opium has medicinal uses not simply street uses..
everything from fentanil (for ca. pts.) to methadone clinics uses a synthetic form of opium.. not hard to believe that the U.S would want it and the other gold mine of natural resources Afghanistan is sitting on!

all the best
Is there any proof that they are harbouring it then?

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Do you also find it hard to believe that the US has not been able to catch one Osama bin Ladin despite having already spent the 9 years, the trillions of dollars, all the technological, military and intelligence might, and hundreds of thousands of highly trained personnels?
Not really, whats your point?

جوري
10-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Is there any proof that they are harbouring it then?
is there proof that they are not? I mean aside from your expression of doubt?

all the best

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:02 PM

is there proof that they are not?

seriously?

جوري
10-01-2010, 10:10 PM

seriously?

are we about taking up web-space on spam? if you have something of substance to contribute by all means, if not, then you may keep that tortured satire to a site where the locals are easily amused.. what say you?

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Please provide proof.

-Fallen Angel-
10-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Please provide proof.
You make me laugh mate, if you're not willing to do your homework then don't, and why don't you go back to watching FOX news while you're at it.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:17 PM
It's not my homework, the burden of proof is upon YOU since YOU are making the claim.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
For example, If i were to call you a rapist...I would need proof that you are one, otherwise my claims would be baseless and cast aside.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
C'mon guys, this is basic academia.

جوري
10-01-2010, 10:23 PM
It's not my homework, the burden of proof is upon YOU since YOU are making the claim.
:lol: proof for what? read the thread title? it doesn't take a long stretch of the imagination to conceive of the many hidden crimes, surely if the abu gharib photos hadn't leaked you'd have thought those exemplary soldiers are there to liberate the women and spread some of those freedom fries.. not every crime committed gets reported and criminals don't make a habit of stating their crime in advance either..

Go ask a thief to stop in his track and return your property or state his purpose... talk about a hearty guffaw!

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Still no proof the U.S. is harbouring data.

(I think its because its not true)

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm sorry, I accidentally typed data. I mean opium.

جوري
10-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Still no proof the U.S. is harbouring data.

(I think its because its not true)

what you think is utterly inconsequential!

all the best

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:31 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with what I think. This is about you not having any proof to back up your claims.

This is fairly basic stuff dear.

جوري
10-01-2010, 10:33 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with what I think. This is about you not having any proof to back up your claims.

I am not your 'dear' and I don't think enough of you to expend the time making an effort to prove anything!

all the best

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Well then, sorry to say but you're just over your head.

-Fallen Angel-
10-01-2010, 10:36 PM

So no proof Son?... Well this next piece comes directly from your book (of belief; the TV). It's been mentioned many times on the news that they are guarding the opium fields, the drugs, and what's not told is how the soldiers there are addicts, how the CIA is importing it back to the US to sell on the streets to get $$$ for the war and the federal reserve, to fund their plans, no doubt, and Afghanistans opium accounts for about 93%, in the whole world. I wonder how it's getting out of a country on lockdown. The last part of that is not told as i mentioned because that would give it all away, like a thief calling the cops to say he's stolen, but it's still on the net. I suggest instead of being stubborn and denying it all, you see for yourself, but again, It's much easier to live life being blind as it's easier, rather than facing the harsh truth.

جوري
10-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Well then, sorry to say but you're just over your head.
as stated prior, you and your opinions are inconsequential!

all the best

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Fallen Angel-
So no proof Son?... Well this next piece comes directly from your book (of belief; the TV). It's been mentioned many times on the news that they are guarding the opium fields, the drugs, and what's not told is how the soldiers there are addicts, how the CIA is importing it back to the US to sell on the streets to get $$$ for the war and the federal reserve, to fund their plans, no doubt, and Afghanistans opium accounts for about 93%, in the whole world. I wonder how it's getting out of a country on lockdown. The last part of that is not told as i mentioned because that would give it all away, like a thief calling the cops to say he's stolen, but it's still on the net. I suggest instead of being stubborn and denying it all, you see for yourself, but again, It's much easier to live life being blind as it's easier, rather than facing the harsh truth.
That is not proof, that is conjecture.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Reported for rude, personal attacks.

Ramadhan
10-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Not really, whats your point?

Osama bin ladin is only 1 person, whom american considered extremely backwards, and, is supposed to be hiding in a country under full control of the USA.
The USA has spent 9 years, trillions of dollars, all the military, technological and intelligence might in the world, and hundreds of thousands of specially trained personnels to look for him. And yet, NADA.
Now, you think this is normal.

Now, you expressed skepticism that the USA could let the opium trade going on in Afghanistan.

Facts:
the Taliban (who is considered as being extremely backward) successfully banned and literally stopped production and trade of opium when they were in power.

So, it would be piece of cake for the US not to let production and trade of opium restarted, right?
Amazingly, the opium trade is flourishing while afghanistan is under the control of the USA by proxy.
Whatever the reason, the USA, AT LEAST, GIVES opportunity for the opium production and trade to occur and they are AT LEAST not interested in stopping or destroying it.

The proceeds from the opium trade are used by both the warlords and karzai government to finance their wars, which should make afghanistan unstable for a very LONG time, which should present excuse for the USA to keep their TRIGGER-HAPPY MERCENARIES AND KILLERS to stay in Afghanistan.
Not that they need another excuse, as their main mission of catching Osama bin Ladin is not completed yet, conveniently thanks to the "spectacular" failures of 9 years, trillions of dollars, all the military, technological and intelligence might in the world, and hundreds of thousands of specially trained personnels.

Capiche?

سيف الله
10-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Salaam

This is shocking but not really surprising. If you look at American history they have a track record of committing crimes like this. eg. In Vietnam

جوري
10-03-2010, 12:51 AM
they send the scum of the earth, criminals to our lands what do you expect?

:w:

Rabi Mansur
10-03-2010, 01:46 AM
:sl:
Oh how I wish the U.S. would grab a clue and just stay out of other countries. What is their exit strategy from Afghanistan? What is the point of being there? Even Obama has no idea.

10 years from now the U.S. will look back and wonder how they could have been so stupid to have invaded.

And the way things look to them right now, their real threat is Pakistan. So is the next step going to be invade Pakistan? When will it end? The U.S. is already going bankrupt from the last two wars.

Oh and BTW, what ever happened to Bin Laden? Wasn't the whole point to capture him?

Now there is this legacy of sick war crimes. Sad.

abu salaahudeen
10-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Terrible, what can you say?

Hopefully justice will be served.
Justice is with Islaam

abu salaahudeen
10-03-2010, 01:58 AM
they send the scum of the earth, criminals to our lands what do you expect?

:w:
Nothing short of enocide

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!