/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pure or unpure???

anonymous
09-30-2010, 06:25 AM
Salaam,

I was wondering if anyone can help - need to know whether my clothes are pak to pray in

after urinating in the toilet i started doing istanja - but i didnt flush the toilet after urinating - so i was doing istanja and the water splashed in the insides of the toilets and back on to clothes - does this make my clothes impure because there was urine int he toilet or could it just have been the water,

plus im not sure if it touched my clothes or just my skin, - what should i do if it touched my clothes???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
10-01-2010, 02:15 PM
im not knowledgeable in this matter but id say get changed......

Hamza Asadullah
10-01-2010, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam,

I was wondering if anyone can help - need to know whether my clothes are pak to pray in

after urinating in the toilet i started doing istanja - but i didnt flush the toilet after urinating - so i was doing istanja and the water splashed in the insides of the toilets and back on to clothes - does this make my clothes impure because there was urine int he toilet or could it just have been the water,

plus im not sure if it touched my clothes or just my skin, - what should i do if it touched my clothes???
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, may i ask how the urine would reach your clothing when your clothing was rolled down onto your ankles during Isthinja?

anonymous
10-01-2010, 04:58 PM
it splashed on my back so my shirt which was rolled on my back may have got splashed

i dont know - i think im suffering from waswas - i keep telling myself to ignore it - but i cant help it -

#what does certainty is not lifted by doubt# mean?, does it mean if you even have 1% doubt then just ignore it??

also is it a sin to keep have doubts about your purity etc etc

i also have another question for you please - regarding fasting -
if you dont remember ever intentionally eating during any of the ramadans but keep thinking what if you ever did - wht do you do in that case , should you keep a kaffarah just in case, i keep thinking to my slef what if i ever did after the age of puberty -

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
10-05-2010, 11:30 AM
any replies???

abdussattar
10-05-2010, 01:12 PM
You can just simply purify your clothes by putting them in water and then squeezing dry for three times. This is easy, and it eliminates all doubts.

if you dont remember ever intentionally eating during any of the ramadans
I dont think that you have to keep the Kaffarah or qazaa. But I am not an alim so better consider someone better knowledge d than me.

Hamza Asadullah
10-05-2010, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
it splashed on my back so my shirt which was rolled on my back may have got splashed

i dont know - i think im suffering from waswas - i keep telling myself to ignore it - but i cant help it -

#what does certainty is not lifted by doubt# mean?, does it mean if you even have 1% doubt then just ignore it??

also is it a sin to keep have doubts about your purity etc etc

i also have another question for you please - regarding fasting -
if you dont remember ever intentionally eating during any of the ramadans but keep thinking what if you ever did - wht do you do in that case , should you keep a kaffarah just in case, i keep thinking to my slef what if i ever did after the age of puberty -
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, i think you definatley are suffering from Waswas and you should ignore these little doubts unless you have concrete evidance to know otherwise. Shaythan does bug a person by giving them doubts like this.

So all i would advise you is that you do the best you can to ensure that you urinate without splashing and that you do isthinja properly and if you have concrete evidance that urine has touched your skin or clohing then you can simply wash it off but if it is just a mere doubt then just ignore it as it is from shaythan.

In regards to your fasting then again if you have no concrete evidance of ever breaking a fast by eating or drinking then just ignore it. Whenever you get waswas like this just seek refure in Allah from shaythan by repeating: A'udhu billahi minashaythanirajeem and La hawla wala quwutha illah billah hill aliyyil adheem.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!