/* */

PDA

View Full Version : fast broken??

muslimgirl12
09-30-2010, 07:59 AM
SALAAM

i keep swalling water accidently whilst doing wudu when fasting - i dont know if this is due to anexity or not
does this invalidate my fast?

also these shawall fats that we keep can they also be counted for the farz fasts that we have to make up at the same time due to mensus?? or do we have to keep them separtley

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
09-30-2010, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimgirl12
SALAAM

also these shawall fats that we keep can they also be counted for the farz fasts that we have to make up at the same time due to mensus?? or do we have to keep them separtley
:wa:

No, you have to do them separately. It is not valid to combine making up missed Ramadaan fasts with fasting six days of Shawwaal with one intention.

With regard to fasting the six days of Shawwaal, they are connected to Ramadaan and can only done after making up missed Ramadaan fasts. If he fasts them before making up missed Ramadaan fasts he will not attain that reward, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever fasts Ramadaan then follows it with six days of Shawwaal, it will be as if he fasted for a lifetime.” (Narrated by Muslim, Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi, al-Nisaa’i and Ibn Maajah). It is well known that whoever still owes days from Ramadaan is not regarded as having fasted Ramadaan until he makes up the days he missed.

Source

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!