/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are your views on our leaders, Freemasonry, New World Order and the Illuminati

-Fallen Angel-
09-30-2010, 01:06 PM
:sl:

Firstly, mods forgive me if this is in the wrong section, and move it to the appropriate place.

So as the title reads, what are your views and beliefs on the subjects? Do you believe a "secret organisation" known as the "Illuminati" are controlling the world? Do you think the Freemasons are connected to all this, and those (our leaders) of power, who are supposedly here to help and protect us or whatever else. Just wish to know if there are any others out here, and what are your views. Also, do you believe this Illuminati stuff is just a load of rubbish? Why? Let's hear some opinions and ideas..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Fallen Angel-
Do you believe a "secret organisation" known as the "Illuminati" are controlling the world?
Yes, I do believe that they are in control over the world today. (ofcourse Allah is the best of planners and He is Rabb and He is the sole owner and cherisher of all the worlds). But I dont have time to express my views now :) , will share later.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 01:24 PM
There was a time when I was so low and was obsessed by Illuminati and freemasonry that I was losing my religion :X :( But Alhamdulillah and yeah...I am here.

-Fallen Angel-
09-30-2010, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
There was a time when I was so low and was obsessed by Illuminati and freemasonry that I was losing my religion :X :( But Alhamdulillah and yeah...I am here.
Yea that's good, don't fall to the devil :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-30-2010, 01:40 PM
It was after the knowledge of Illuminati that I convinced myself to shun music especially the mainstream artists' (Linkin Park, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Michael Jackson and many more) :) but still...:X

-Fallen Angel-
09-30-2010, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
It was after the knowledge of Illuminati that I convinced myself to shun music especially the mainstream artists' (Linkin Park, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Michael Jackson and many more) :) but still...:X
Yea, knowledge is power but not to be abused eh? :p Yea the Illuminati try to influence us through everything it seems :/

tigerkhan
09-30-2010, 02:22 PM
i had interest in this topic so i had read some book regarding this...some by egyptian scholars and some by Pakistani......and i am sure the facts about Freemasonry can not be denied..........if u are a science student go to google and search HAARP....u will be amazed what they are planning....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are all agent of Dijjal and msot probabbly who is imprisoned in Barmoda Triangle...anyway blv its vvvvv.critical time....wake up bro and sis and be prepare....and blv Molana Umer Palanpori son write a book about this and he proved that only solution to this fitna is work of daawa...bcz only one with strong faith will be safe from these fitnas..........
below i want to bit write about the HARRP project....
actually the Freemasonry had been succeeded in taking over the control of
1. weather condition of any area.... its by ionization of inosphere, they can controll climatic change.. eg if they want there will be no raining in any muslilm area...that what will be the power of dijjal as mentioned in hadaath that he can make Qahat in any area.
2. the earth rotation speed. if its varied the length of the day will be changed. as its said in hadith when dajjal came, 1 day will be equal to 1 year. earth cover 1 rotation in 24 hours and when dajjal came they reduce its speed and one ay will be a length of 360 days...(times is a relative quantity and its proved by Einstiens)
its very lengthy topic... ijust write few lines so that we got a stimulation to got up and think what is going on and what to do...its 1000% sure we can never compete them wrt to technology but with our strong eman ALLAH SWT will make us Ghaliab.....so strength ur eman with the effort of dawa.......
JZK

Cabdullahi
09-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Call them illuminati, Call them what you like...in Islam we call them Shayateen
different groups...folks who stoop to a low level, chilling with the devil
soul heavily severed...battered some have nothing left...All feel like they have a tight belt around their chest
gasping for breath cus life feels like birth...10 seconds and then death
walking the earth arrogant...oblivious to the fact that death is apparent
like a lamp post that hits you on the face whilst you look the opposite way

Illuminati? old men...corporate fat cats....the men behind your cherished entertainment...government
hell-bent on causing moral compass impairment...
...on a global level
pressing the red button on your remote control sets you on your way of becoming a rebel.
or
you can revel in your own ignorance
for instance? tuning into another episode of desperate housewives
numbing yourself from whats real...organizations that steal resources leaving pregnant African kids infested with houseflies how nice? :(

Illuminati?....
The quran silences them...keeps them agitated, snatches their sight blinds them like a heaven sent diamond
im stuck in this abyss...if i had one last wish...id wish they'd all slowly die from inhaling hydrogen cyanide mist
luckily hell blazes..so when the sparks touch they'll have hindsight and say O! would that I were dust.

What my view? thats my view...so diversify your bonds cus having no clue is no excuse!

-Fallen Angel-
09-30-2010, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Call them illuminati, Call them what you like...in Islam we call them Shayateen
different groups...folks who stoop to a low level, chilling with the devil
soul heavily severed...battered some have nothing left...All feel like they have a tight belt around their chest
gasping for breath cus life feels like birth...10 seconds and then death
walking the earth arrogant...oblivious to the fact that death is apparent
like a lamp post that hits you on the face whilst you look the opposite way

Illuminati? old men...corporate fat cats....the men behind your cherished entertainment...government
hell-bent on causing moral compass impairment...
...on a global level
pressing the red button on your remote control sets you on your way of becoming a rebel.
or
you can revel in your own ignorance
for instance? tuning into another episode of desperate housewives
numbing yourself from whats real...organizations that steal resources leaving pregnant African kids infested with houseflies how nice? :(

Illuminati?....
The quran silences them...keeps them agitated, snatches their sight blinds them like a heaven sent diamond
im stuck in this abyss...if i had one last wish...id wish they'd all slowly die from inhaling hydrogen cyanide mist
luckily hell blazes..so when the sparks touch they'll have hindsight and say O! would that I were dust.

What my view? thats my view...so diversify your bonds cus having no clue is no excuse!
Yea pretty much, though they are unfond of religion as a whole and would like nothing better than to destroy the image of God in people, make them lose faith etc one way or another because end of the day it's the belief and faith that keeps people going. They can do whatever they want really, they all have a place reserved in hell no doubt.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 04:30 AM
I feel that these conspiracy theories are logistically impossible to coordinate.

ChargerCarl
10-01-2010, 04:31 AM
Yea pretty much, though they are unfond of religion as a whole and would like nothing better than to destroy the image of God in people, make them lose faith etc one way or another because end of the day it's the belief and faith that keeps people going. They can do whatever they want really, they all have a place reserved in hell no doubt.
The freemasons actually require their members to believe in some sort of higher power I think.

tango92
10-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Untitled 1?t1285908755 -

Lynx
10-01-2010, 05:00 AM
most of these conspiracy theories are just unintellectual marxist fairytales.

-Fallen Angel-
10-01-2010, 08:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChargerCarl
The freemasons actually require their members to believe in some sort of higher power I think.
Yea they do, but there is a different between a new mason and a 33 degree.

format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx
most of these conspiracy theories are just unintellectual marxist fairytales.
Yea, it's clear that everything is fairytales, and all lies. It's best to stay blind to the truth because it makes life easier, right?

Trumble
10-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Yea, it's clear that everything is fairytales, and all lies. It's best to stay blind to the truth because it makes life easier, right?
No, but while sometimes as the saying goes "truth is stranger than fiction", in most cases it's the other way around. Regarding conspiracy theorists, those 'blind to the truth' tend to be those to whom the truth is far too dull.

titus
10-01-2010, 12:52 PM
No, but while sometimes as the saying goes "truth is stranger than fiction", in most cases it's the other way around. Regarding conspiracy theorists, those 'blind to the truth' tend to be those to whom the truth is far too dull.
Exactly. You can have a conversation with someone who will, in a matter of seconds, tell you that the world is being controlled by Freemasons, then say the Illuminati, then say the Elders of Zion, then say something else.

At least the Freemasons actually exist, I guess. My uncle is one. I have a hard time picturing him in a cigar filled room deciding the fate of the world, though. Much less being the demon other posters would make of him and his friends. Makes me chuckle, actually.

-Fallen Angel-
10-01-2010, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Exactly. You can have a conversation with someone who will, in a matter of seconds, tell you that the world is being controlled by Freemasons, then say the Illuminati, then say the Elders of Zion, then say something else.

At least the Freemasons actually exist, I guess. My uncle is one. I have a hard time picturing him in a cigar filled room deciding the fate of the world, though. Much less being the demon other posters would make of him and his friends. Makes me chuckle, actually.
Nobody said all freemasons are in control, and it seems you misunderstood what we're saying. I guess if one is not willing to hear the other side they won't understand what others are saying. It's very easy to misinterpret something, and while many conspiracy theorists do that, so do those who are "against" them. It also comes down to how you live, what you believe, your moral values etc, and many people it seems are lead by the TV rather than what's out there that they can see with their eyes. I must also add anybody who is such a "patriot" will deny any involvement of freemasons and the illuminati in our world today, and will deny any theories.. for the simple reason because they believe the truth is what is said on the tv. There also seems to be a misunderstanding, and people don't exactly understand what/who the illuminati are, and rather base their belief from things like Angels & Demons, believing the Illuminati are just a bunch of people who hate religion or whatever.

Asiyah3
10-01-2010, 02:45 PM

So as the title reads, what are your views and beliefs on the subjects? Do you believe a "secret organisation" known as the "Illuminati" are controlling the world? Do you think the Freemasons are connected to all this, and those (our leaders) of power, who are supposedly here to help and protect us or whatever else. Just wish to know if there are any others out here, and what are your views. Also, do you believe this Illuminati stuff is just a load of rubbish? Why? Let's hear some opinions and
ideas..
:wa:

No, I don't believe in any of this, because there is no evidence and I see no reason to as such beliefs bring no benefit. Should I follow nothing but conjecture? There's no need for the Illuminati to explain human selfishness and greed for power, money and love for the Dunya.

أحمد
10-01-2010, 03:11 PM

This is similar to the belief in "ugly" looks and beautiful clowns. Many people are ignorant enough to believe anything they are persuaded to believe; this also applies to their way of living. E.g. someone thinks they're ugly because others say so: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...0841-ugly.html

More than anything else, ignorance is given authority by people to "rule the world". We cannot give all the credit/discredit to the Illuminati, as they're not alone in this corruption. Allah has created human beings with brains; the small 1.5-2kg objects many today prefer to be without.

:wa:

Lynx
10-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Yea they do, but there is a different between a new mason and a 33 degree.

Even a general understanding of politics and economics dispels most conspiracy crap. So that being said, the easy way out, to me anyway, is making up stories about super-villains trying to take over the world.

This poster hits the nail on the head:

No, I don't believe in any of this, because there is no evidence and I see no reason to as such beliefs bring no benefit. Should I follow nothing but conjecture? There's no need for the Illuminati to explain human selfishness and greed for power, money and love for the Dunya.

ChargerCarl
10-02-2010, 05:53 AM
You don't even have to know anything about international politics to comprehend the impossibility of the logistics needed to coordinate such a thing.

Seems that members on this forum are very eager to latch onto these half-baked conspiracies.

-Fallen Angel-
10-02-2010, 08:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChargerCarl
You don't even have to know anything about international politics to comprehend the impossibility of the logistics needed to coordinate such a thing.

Seems that members on this forum are very eager to latch onto these half-baked conspiracies.
It seems other members here speak as if they are a "professionals knowledge" in everything known to man. Yea, there isn't a bunch of rich peopl making decisions for us, no that's impossible and that can't be or everyone would know.. and also because i've not seen those at FOX or ABC tell me it.

While i never said this is a conspiracy theory, some of you seem to mix up the word "Illuminati" with a bunch of magic possessing demons of hell or some other fairytale BS. The simple fact of the matter is, it's just some rich and powerful people who get togather and say "right, this country needs to get invaded, this country needs billions to butcher and make innocents homeless while kicking them out of what was their country.

And one last thing for all you kids to do your homework on: The "Illuminati" are just a bunch of rich, powerful families (Royal family, Rockefellers, Astor, etc.) and the power stays with them, and Bush was president, and now Obama, but heres the tip, they're both fam (hint hint). And it's not just the US, Israel is also heavily influenced by these guys. Yeah, all fairytales and stories..
Peace out.

titus
10-02-2010, 10:47 AM
I understand that you distrust the mainstream media, but where exactly do you get your information?

What is this trustworthy source?

And which group is it that you believe is ruling the world? Is it the Illuminati or the Freemasons?

By the way, the wikipedia link you provided seems to discredit the conspiracy theories that you espouse.

-Fallen Angel-
10-02-2010, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
I understand that you distrust the mainstream media, but where exactly do you get your information?

What is this trustworthy source?

And which group is it that you believe is ruling the world? Is it the Illuminati or the Freemasons?

By the way, the wikipedia link you provided seems to discredit the conspiracy theories that you espouse.
The wikipedia link was just to show who i'm talking about, and if you did read it all there is lots of information showing their influence and involvement in/on Israel and everything else, i won't be bothering to go into detail. Where i get my information isn't just some losers blog on the net whose trying to get popular writing rubbish about how the government conspires, but i've spent my fair share of time reading books and searching the net, but it's simply not a matter of reading you have to use common sense and knowledge, but i've also spent my time reading up on the goings on in history to make my judgements it's not just something i jump to after hearing it from the next person.

As for the Masons and Illuminati, i think nobody is ruling the world (yet), but they're making all the big decisions. The masons are just groups and societies, but where they link in with the Illuminati is that all the Illuminati (Bush, prince Charles etc) are all Masons, of the highest degree. How people conclude Masons to be evil is because of members like Aleister crowley and Anton LaVey, all Satanists and occultists, but there is a lot of other stuff, however nobody says Masons are satan-worshipers, just that certain individuals who happen to be freemason. Everything however, is moving towards a single government that will control all the land, money and resources. I mean, thinks like the president of EU is a start. Does it not trouble people that in years down the line we'll be living like slaves, and that these people are creating a world for the Anti-Christ??.. Amazing.

-Fallen Angel-
10-02-2010, 03:44 PM
I think although there are many Masons in todays age, and it's very open, one should understand that many of the lodges still practice Pagan rituals, worship Pagan Gods, and such. One such example is the OTO. Founded no less by the Satanist Aleistar Crowley, and before *certain* people say "Oh no- That's not peer reviewed" or "There is nothing to mention freemasonry with pagan rituals there"... Learn to read, but also, that link is just a reference to whom i was talking about. The man who called himself "The Beast" is no doubt a Satanist for sure, it's been proven the sick things he did, but as well as that, Pauline Pierce Aka Pauline Robinson, was a member of Crowleys lodge, and it's been said many times than not that Crowleys the father of Barbara Pierce/Bush, who is the mother of George W. Bush. Although the only certain proof is DNA, and i doubt Barbara would be willing to give a sample, it can also be said it would be hard to get the sample and then test and finaly publish results, as they will just "disappear", along with you. Just to prove what i'm saying, here is a picture of Barbara and Crowley, there is more than an uncanny resemblance. Of course it's pure speculation but one can look at it and see... and it's possible considering what a Satanist Bush and his family are.
2050905193 e97addcd91 1?v0 -

Lynx
10-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Everything however, is moving towards a single government that will control all the land, money and resources. I mean, thinks like the president of EU is a start. Does it not trouble people that in years down the line we'll be living like slaves, and that these people are creating a world for the Anti-Christ??.. Amazing.
When people talk like that chances are either you're in high school or you don't ever read anything credible.
FYI Globalization is not a plot to take of the world LOL. It's a sound economic practice :) Read an economics book; you sound like a hippy.

Edit: actually after reading your previous post with the picture... I think you're trolling so I will leave it at that. You should find something more constructive to do with your time.

-Fallen Angel-
10-02-2010, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx
When people talk like that chances are either you're in high school or you don't ever read anything credible.
FYI Globalization is not a plot to take of the world LOL. It's a sound economic practice :) Read an economics book; you sound like a hippy.

Edit: actually after reading your previous post with the picture... I think you're trolling so I will leave it at that. You should find something more constructive to do with your time.
FYI i've read more than a fair share and though most of this conspiracy theory is total s*** there is much with credability and truth. "Globalization is not a plot to take over the word" haha, read the word first kid. Economic practice, sound, verified by who? Those who wrote it?.. Yeah, it's like asking a criminal if he stole and him denying it, and you taking his word. I do more than enough things considered worthy of my time, and i don't sit in front of my tv praising my glorious government or leader(s), religious or political. You're either very ignorant or a mason. Either way i couldn't care less, enjoy serving "the new lord" in Hell after it's too late.
Me trolling? Fall back to your little cave son.

abu salaahudeen
10-03-2010, 02:01 AM
we can call them with whatever name we like but Islam categorises these factions as Awliyaa ash Shaytaan

DavidK565
10-03-2010, 02:29 AM
All of these groups consist of nothing but self-important freaks, who use a glorified title to play "pretend". The only real "power" they possess is due to the speculation and mystery surrounding them. They want to feel important so they get a group of like-minded people together and talk about what they would like to change.

Look at the Bilderberg Group. Just a bunch of rich douches who get together once a year (invitation only) and pretend to be exclusive and important. And they get a kick out of the fact that people want to know about them. I bet you if people stopped talking about them, and giving them attention, they'd stop meeting. :D

FS123
10-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Personally waste of time. I don't know whether they exist or not; but sure I've my time for better use -- trying live an Islamic life, simple as that.

M.I.A.
10-03-2010, 01:55 PM
freemasons govern most mainstream media.... no im kidding lol.
its just the one eye... no im messin
its like the underlying messages put into things... that once you see, you just cant unsee!

so dont go looking for things that you wouldnt want to find.
it would be extra class is the system was brought down from the inside though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!