/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confused about the different ghusls

Aishath
10-01-2010, 02:17 AM
What are the different types of ghusls one needs to do? I am a bit worried sometimes that there might possibly have missed a ghusl that I was meant to do? I only know of the one after hayd, junub, nifaz.

I touched a dead body when I was younger but it was after the body had received the 3 ghusls so I'm assuming that there is no ghusl required for me now.

When I was a bit younger I said a word of kufr in a moment of anger and ignorance. I have repented to Allah for this deeply back then and now as well. Is there anything I need to do like a ghusl for that in this case? Does one need to do a ghusl if repenting from shirk? (not that I have ever said a word of shirk I hope insha Allah but just asking).

I committed many sins in my lifetime (which you probably gathered by my many posts) but I am trying to make up for it now. However, I never once beleived there was a god other than Allah or doubted in Allah or prayed to any other god. When I was younger though, as part of the school I used to go to the church with others and sing the songs with them before I knew singing was haram (and probably the whole thing was haram). I never meant it as a way of worship though and quite often I would say the Shahaadat while in there with the school. Do I need to perform a ghusl? :S

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!