/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If everyone's fate is determined, then...

abdussattar
10-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Okay so lets see the following verses

ayatphp?surah79&ampayat17 -

Go to Firawn; he has rebelled.

And that I should guide you to your Lord so that you may fear Him.

Here, Allah commands Musa(A.S) ti go to firawn

Giving of Guidance is in Allah's hand. So if Allah didn't want to give guidance to Farawn, Why did he command musa(A.S) to go to firawn, and call him towards Tawheed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
10-02-2010, 07:47 PM
:salamext:

Allah (s.w.t) asked Musa to go to Pharaoh so that on the day of judgement he will have no excuse when being thrown into hell fire.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-03-2010, 02:16 AM
So basically you are asking what is the point of striving, etc if everything has been determined already?

abdussattar
10-04-2010, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Allah (s.w.t) asked Musa to go to Pharaoh so that on the day of judgement he will have no excuse when being thrown into hell fire.
Hmm Fair enough...

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
So basically you are asking what is the point of striving, etc if everything has been determined already?
Yeah, somewhat like that...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
10-05-2010, 09:57 AM
^unfortunately i cannot remember which surah it was that (as far as my memory takes me anyway) addresses this exact point.

abdussattar
10-06-2010, 02:21 PM
I have read about a hadeeth That" one person may do good things all his life such that he is just one cubit away from jannah, but in his destiny , it was written that he would go to hell so he will start doing bad things and goes to hell, similarly one person may do bad things all his life such that he is just one cubit away from hell, but in his destiny , it was written that he would go to jannah so he will start doing good things and goes to jannah."

Con someone explain this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!