/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

SeekerOfIslam
10-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Hello everyone! I am a new member to this board. A friend of mine from another Islamic forum gave me the web address to this one as well. I am not currently a Muslim but am highly interested in Islam and in learning more about the religion. I'm looking forward to learning from you all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
10-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Salam (peace) and Welcome :shade:

yh, I think I saw you on ummah forums

if you have any questions feel free to ask away

Asiyah3
10-03-2010, 12:46 PM
:sl:
Welcome to LI. :) I hope you'll have a nice and beneficial stay insha'Allah. :)

Amat Allah
10-03-2010, 01:28 PM
:bism:

Wellcome my sweet sister to IB forum as a new precious and dear member of our big family...

feel free to ask anything you want in shaa Allah... ^ ^

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness...Ameeeeen :muslimah:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forum

May hope you have a wonderful and beneficial stay here.

PouringRain
10-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!