/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Former Bad boy Rap Artist Loon

Amat Allah
10-03-2010, 12:54 PM

Brother Amir Junaid Muhadith (Loon) is rapper formerly part of P. Diddy's Bad Boy Records, where he released his self-titled debut album, Loon. He has also made many guest appearances on songs of the R&B and hip hop genres.

In 2004, Loon left Bad Boy to start his own label, Boss Up Entertainment. Loon started his music career as a member of Mase's rap collective Harlem World (group). Along with his music Loon has also been featured in two movies directed by Damon Dash, State Property 2 and Death of a Dynasty.

In Dec. 2008 Brother Amir accepted Islam whilst on tour in Dubai, UAE. He changed his name to Amir Junaid Muhadith.

He recently traveled to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, the holiest and most sacred site of the Islamic religion, to perform Umrah. He has since quit rapping and now is focusing on seeking knowledge and giving Da'wa.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
10-03-2010, 12:57 PM
I was privileged to have been eating dinner with him when he came to our uni Alhamdulilah....he's very calm and funny

theres another rapper who is a muslim but is finding it hard to quit rap because of contracts he signed..he has to release vulgar material, he's called freeway

Amat Allah
10-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Alhamdulillah, I am really happy for both of them and all those who embraced Islam .May Allah accept them and guide them and all of the Jinn and Mankind in this dunya and Akhirah and kee p us firm on His straight Seraat Ameeeeeeen

Jazakum Allahu khayran my respecetd and noble brother for sharing this vid with us, May Allah elevate your status in this dunya and in Al Akhirah and make you from those who will see His Al Mighty face in Al Firdaws Ameeeeen

Snowflake
10-03-2010, 01:28 PM
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
10-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Indeed , Allahu Akbarrr...All Praise and Glory Be To Allah The Most Merciful...

May Allah love you my dear sister and reward you with the best always and for ever Ameeeeeen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Allaah Hu Akbar and Jazakallahu khaayran for sharing dear sis!

Amat Allah
10-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Wa Iyakum my sweet heart , May Allah love you and be pleased with you Ameen

Hassan C
10-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Inspiring video - thanks for sharing.

brotherubaid
10-03-2010, 08:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgHmrt-hYI

Yes he really is a very good brother, Alhumdolillah a lot of people from the music industry n entertainment are coming to Islam, You all knwo about our dear brother Napoleon and his story, Maa Shaa Allah some of the sacrifices these brothers have made for the sake of Islam are reallly unbelievable, some people dont realise but they go through a lot of problems even now and Alhumdolilah they have been stead fast on the deen, specially pour brother napoleon, a lot of people do not know the circumstances when he choose to leave the music industry, it was at the peak of his career and his solo album was just about to drop, he had even shot the video for the first single n all, this is something i witnessed my self , i was with him when he made the choice and believe me he lost/left/sacrificed Millions of dollars, He had some really good deals on the table but subhanAllah it didnt lure/seduce him , coz he knew the right from wrong n took the loss n took the right step, it really is ALWAYS about doing the right thing once it has been made apparent to you and the fruits will come.

As far as loon , This is My favorite video of him , do checkit out its just a few minutes , he tels how he came to the sunnah, its beautiful and some of the brothers he mentions there in this video are reallly good brothersm you cant go wrong with them and Alhumdolilah Allah made those brothers a way and means for his guidance, May Allah make him n us stead fast on the deen n help us overcome the obstacles that come along in life, the tests n trials n tribulations.

Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgHmrt-hYI

Amat Allah
10-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Ameeeeeeeeen Ma shaa Allah May Allah love you both and reward you with The Highest level of The Paradise without being reckoning and all The Ummah...Ameeeeeen

Sub`haan Allah , indeed Allah guides whom He wills ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!