/* */

PDA

View Full Version : parys valid??

anonymous
10-04-2010, 03:40 PM
salaam -

If you were in a state of impurity and you have had a bath but didnt know that you had to wash your mouth or nose during ghusal - then does that mean that none of your prays have been valid or because you didnt know they are still valid??

hat if you dont remember if you cleaned you moth and nose during ghusal??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
10-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Salaan 0

Thisi s really worrying me - even though i didnt know aboutt he farz of washing mouth and nose - i always did wudu after finishing ghusal in the sink - does that make it ok -
i always do ghusal properly now but never before - does that mean i have to make up 14 years of prays???

please someone advise me as its really depressing me now

Yanal
10-04-2010, 10:59 PM
:sl:

Check this thread out,insha'Allaah:http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ing-ghusl.html

:wa:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-05-2010, 04:53 AM
:sl:
here's something similar.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
10-06-2010, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salaam -

If you were in a state of impurity and you have had a bath but didnt know that you had to wash your mouth or nose during ghusal - then does that mean that none of your prays have been valid or because you didnt know they are still valid??

hat if you dont remember if you cleaned you moth and nose during ghusal??
Asalaamu Alaikum. I asked my Sheikh Mufti Yusuf Mullan in regards to your question and he stated:

Regarding this the scholars say, cleaning the mouth and nostrils is something people do intuitively.. so it would be acceptable to assume that the person did this always.

Like I said in the previous response, the person will need to make their own calculation and try and determine how many prayers were done without ghusal.. it would be just those that need repeating.. not all prayers due to this mouth and nostrils issue.

Therefore you do not need to repeat any prayers due to the nostrils and mouth issue in Ghusl but you do need to repeat the prayers in regards to not doing Ghusl when you were Junub.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!