PDA

View Full Version : Dua needed urgently



sister herb
10-05-2010, 06:05 AM
Salam alaykum

I am very worried of little brother of my friend in Gaza. Mohammed is 3 years old and he has inflammatory in his colon what needs to clean by medical operation in Egypt. As siege and lack of medical equipments it is not possible to make in Gaza but Egypt. Without it he will dies.

imsad

Please make dua for him and that his family can collect enough money for this operation (they still need about 950 $). I have tried to send something and asked my friends help too if they ever can. By this I am not asking your donations but remember him in your duas. But of course if someone knows some local charity group, his family is glad about any kind of help.

So please my sisters and brothers, remember little Mohammed in your prayers. I know this is very hard time to his family if they can´t do anything to help they children but only pray.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huma*
10-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Assalamoalaikum dear sister,

I can understand your pain... I just want you to know that my prayers are with your brother.

May Allah give your brother good health, and shower his Rahmat upon him, May Allah give him fast recovery and grant him strong eman and health.

May Allah give sabr to all who are suffering, I Pray that, financial troubles of your family come to an end soon.
Reply

*Hana*
10-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum

I am very worried of little brother of my friend in Gaza. Mohammed is 3 years old and he has inflammatory in his colon what needs to clean by medical operation in Egypt. As siege and lack of medical equipments it is not possible to make in Gaza but Egypt. Without it he will dies.

imsad

Please make dua for him and that his family can collect enough money for this operation (they still need about 950 $). I have tried to send something and asked my friends help too if they ever can. By this I am not asking your donations but remember him in your duas. But of course if someone knows some local charity group, his family is glad about any kind of help.

So please my sisters and brothers, remember little Mohammed in your prayers. I know this is very hard time to his family if they can´t do anything to help they children but only pray.
Salam Alaikum Sister:

If someone wanted to make a donation to this family how do they get the funds to them? Is there something set up for them?

May Allah, swt, bless him with a full recovery and make him strong in health and eman. Ameen

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana
Reply

sister herb
10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by *Hana*
Salam Alaikum Sister:

If someone wanted to make a donation to this family how do they get the funds to them? Is there something set up for them?

May Allah, swt, bless him with a full recovery and make him strong in health and eman. Ameen

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana
Salam alaykum;

Thanks about your support and thoughts for him (I mean Mohammed). About donating, easiest is just send pm to me and I can give details about his family and situation.

But I know it is not easy to think to send some donation just to unknown person or family. Unfortunately here isn´t any organization for him as his case became bad so fast. Because he's a child each time even it's short may make break his health down. :embarrass

But I hope that you can even send your duas to him or inform to some charity group.

Thanks to all.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Ameen to all the Duaas

I shall keep little Mohammed in my Duaas and all those who are in need
May Allaah Swt grant Mohammed and his family ease and those along with him ease and also grant them happiness in this life and the Akhirah Ameen
Reply

sister herb
10-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Ameen to all the Duaas

I shall keep little Mohammed in my Duaas and all those who are in need
May Allaah Swt grant Mohammed and his family ease and those along with him ease and also grant them happiness in this life and the Akhirah Ameen
Salam alaykum;

Thank you about your kind words. May Allah bless you too.
Reply

Muslim Woman
10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Salaam Alaykum

may Allah grants what is best for him . May Allah increases his parents in patience and faith and makes the hard time easy for them , Ameen.
Reply

sister herb
10-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam Alaykum

may Allah grants what is best for him . May Allah increases his parents in patience and faith and makes the hard time easy for them , Ameen.
Salam alaykum;

Ameen.
Reply

mudassara
10-06-2010, 09:02 AM
May Allah, swt, bless him with a full recovery and make him strong in health and Iman.
May help him to recover soon....Ameen
Reply

Imaan
10-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Insha Allah everything goes fine
Reply

Zafran
10-06-2010, 01:48 PM
salaam

May Allah swt increase him in health

peace
Reply

sister herb
10-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Salam alaykum;

thanks to all of you about your duas. May Allah guard his life and keep him safe.
Reply

Yanal
10-07-2010, 04:13 AM
:sl:

May Allaah ease his pain,yours,your families and bless him with a good life with Allaahs guidance up ahead,ameen. Ameen to all duas on this thread.

:wa:
Reply

glo
10-07-2010, 06:11 AM
Sister harb, if it is alright with you I will keep this little boy and his family in my prayers.

It is shocking that such medical care is denied to people in Gaza and that checkpoints prevent people from reaching medical centres and hospitals!
Reply

sister herb
10-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Peace with you;

thank you dear glo on behalf of this little boy and his family.
Reply

h-n
10-07-2010, 02:45 PM
1. Of course, the poor boy cannot smell any roses, so of course I’ll pray for him. (no bad feelings towards yourself, just the first thing that came to mind).

2. What's worse (then this boy's condition) is that when glo said she'll pray for them, when she commits idol worship, you accepted them and said also that you would on behalf of the boy and the family. Well we don't accept idol worshippers prayers. It would have just been acceptable for her to say that she is sympathetic (of course we don't stop her from saying she'll pray, but you shouldn't have accepted it). To accept idol worship is a terrible sin, so think before you type to say that you accept her prayers as this is not good Islamically. So I'll leave it to that.
Reply

sister herb
10-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Salam alaykum

News are not good right now. Skin of him is going yellow so he has also problems with liver.

May Allah gives him time to get treatment.

His doctor has told he still has one month left by medics, hospital care and melted food he can take. Little Mohammed is not only one needs help in Gaza and so many countries and I hope to get people award to see how much people are suffer in our Ummah.
Reply

sister herb
10-22-2010, 08:02 PM
From brother of little Mohammed:

Mohammed's health is not that thing i should be happy for. my mother keeps giving him liquids such water and juice as he hard can eat the food. food is bad for him as he can't digest it and turns into toxins inside his colon.

imsad
Reply

Yanal
10-23-2010, 02:53 AM
:sl:

Don't worry sister,Allaah will grant him proper health and guide him and your family,ameen.
Reply

sister herb
11-06-2010, 10:10 AM
As information to everyone whose have read this thread, remember little Mohammed in pray or send something to him; I talked yesterday with brother of him and he told Mohammed feels well and they will travel to Egypt during few days.

Thanks to everyone whose have made almost impossible as possible and help to safe life of this little brother.

May Allah bless you all.
Reply

glo
11-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Did the family manage to get the necessary financial support, sister harb?

I hope and pray that all goes well for little Mohammed and his family.
Reply

sister herb
11-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by glo
Did the family manage to get the necessary financial support, sister harb?

I hope and pray that all goes well for little Mohammed and his family.
Peace with you;

yes we finally found enough help from sisters and brothers from many countries that he can get urgent medical treatment.

Special thanks to you dear Glo; I told to his family there is Christian sister praying for him and they saw it natural; in Palestine muslims and christians have live together centuries in peace.
Reply

glo
11-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by sister harb
Special thanks to you dear Glo; I told to his family there is Christian sister praying for him and they saw it natural; in Palestine muslims and christians have live together centuries in peace.
You know, sister harb, that comment has brought tears to my eyes!
If people can live in harmony in a place such as Palestine, then surely we should be able to do so too.

I am very humbled that this family is happy for me to pray for them. Please give my warmest regards to them all. I will continue yo keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Reply

GuestFellow
11-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by sister harb
yes we finally found enough help from sisters and brothers from many countries that he can get urgent medical treatment.
Salaam,

That is great news. Hope he feels better!
Reply

PouringRain
11-22-2010, 05:39 AM
Sister harb, how is the little boy doing? Did he have his operation and has he responded well to it? I have been praying for him, but he popped in my mind while I was sitting in church earlier today.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!