/* */

PDA

View Full Version : tron

M.I.A.
10-05-2010, 11:16 AM
was just wondering if any of you have seen this film?

to me it is very similar to my view of society and the way things are, its also a very cool story.
anyway they are releasing a remake so i thought id just see what you people thought of it.

i often use it to troll athiests

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DavidK565
10-05-2010, 01:57 PM
I found it to be an interesting story, but not a very good movie. Just my opinion. I was kind of surprised to hear that they were making a remake of it.

But what does it have to do with atheists?

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Watch 'the fountain' and let me know. People who create conspiracy videos include the fountain's soundtrack in their videos. :-\

M.I.A.
10-05-2010, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DavidK565
I found it to be an interesting story, but not a very good movie. Just my opinion. I was kind of surprised to hear that they were making a remake of it.

But what does it have to do with atheists?

i go to this other board that has loads of science vs religion threads and my point is usually if you were in the tron universe discovering gravity, mathamatics and the fundamental laws of the universe and then saying there is no creator thats kinda short sighted.

also the main protagonist of the film is from outside the system and at odds with the social hierachy and the way programs are made to behave, under duress, self preservation or just for victorys sake.

thats not all the points but its some of the reasons why i like it.

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Watch 'the fountain' and let me know. People who create conspiracy videos include the fountain's soundtrack in their videos. :-\
yeah iv seen it before but, the house was a bit hectic at the time lol...will have to watch it again.
im not that into conspiracy theories, must be some dramatic composition or something.
i remember the music from requiem for a dream thats used often and in the most odd places.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!