/* */

PDA

View Full Version : seeing this filling the eyes with tears of joy...Allahu Akbarr

Amat Allah
10-05-2010, 12:57 PM

what a cool and comfort for the heart...May Allah guide the whole world Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
10-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Alhamdulillah...May ALLAH increase their confidence in Islam and guide them to Heaven.

Jazakallah khair sister.

Amat Allah
10-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Ameeeeeeeeen and May Allah keep you firm on His seraat of Al haqq ,be pleased with you, love you ,elevate your status in this life and Hereafter protect you from all harms, sins ,satan ,grave torment and hellfire and reward you with the Highest level of The Paradise ( Al Firdaws) without being reckoning and all my beloved Ummah ...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Snowflake
10-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Allahhhhhhhhhhhhu Akbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :wub::cry:

Wow my dear grampy Yusuf was there. I love him mashaAllah :statisfie

Ameen thumma ameen to all the duaas.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
10-05-2010, 01:52 PM
:sl:

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar
Glory be to Allah!

May Allah guide non-Muslims to Islam and increase us in faith and knowledge. Ameen.

جوري
10-05-2010, 03:46 PM
they just killed 6 German 'militant' muslims in pakistan, they say they are being recruited.. as fast as they convert they kill them!

7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel

tigerkhan
10-05-2010, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
they just killed 6 German 'militant' muslims in pakistan, they say they are being recruited.. as fast as they convert they kill them!

in pakistan????? when and where????

جوري
10-05-2010, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
in pakistan????? when and where????
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/10...issile-strike/

two days ago it was six now they made it five, whatever the case, that is what they are doing-- killing left and right, all they need but to add the label 'militant' for justification of their war crimes!

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Woaah I love this thread, I love when new brothers and sistahs join Islaam

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing sis : D

Amat Allah
10-06-2010, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Allahhhhhhhhhhhhu Akbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :wub::cry:

Wow my dear grampy Yusuf was there. I love him mashaAllah :statisfie

Ameen thumma ameen to all the duaas.

format_quote Originally Posted by Runaway

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar
Glory be to Allah!

May Allah guide non-Muslims to Islam and increase us in faith and knowledge. Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Woaah I love this thread, I love when new brothers and sistahs join Islaam

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing sis : D
wa Iyakunna Ameeen May Allah love you all and be pleased with you....Ameeeen

The Day of Judgement is coming so, no worries in shaa Allah...^^ May Allah The Most Just The Mercifull send His mercy and blessings upon you and all the Ummah Ameeen

tigerkhan
10-06-2010, 01:56 PM

dont blv in this fox news....media is a big fitna of now a days and its effective weapon of making propoganda against islam and muslim....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!