/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make dua for me

fati88
10-05-2010, 04:43 PM
I just moved and have been looking for a job for the past 3 months and have not had much luck. I really need your help, please tell me what surah's to recite and how many times I should recite them so that I can ask Allah to help me find a good job. I need to find something soon, and am very worried as each day goes by as to how I can pay the rent and other bills that are piling up. Please make dua for me that I find a good paying job soon.

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
10-05-2010, 06:01 PM
:sl: May Allah give you a safe, good paying job soon, ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
10-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Asalamalaikum..
May Allah bless you with a job that's best for you..ameen :)

sister herb
10-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Salam alaykum;

may Allah helps you to resolve these your problems soon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
10-05-2010, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fati88
I just moved and have been looking for a job for the past 3 months and have not had much luck. I really need your help, please tell me what surah's to recite and how many times I should recite them so that I can ask Allah to help me find a good job. I need to find something soon, and am very worried as each day goes by as to how I can pay the rent and other bills that are piling up. Please make dua for me that I find a good paying job soon.

JazakAllah
Assalamu alaykum Dear Sister,

Make lots of dhikr, Istaghfaar, pray salah on time (even on days off still keep dhikr Allah on your tongue). Keep asking Allah to provide you with sustenance by calling Him by His beautiful name Ar-Razzaq (The Sustainer). Start the day by reciting al Quran after Fajr, and be intense in dua and patient after it. Go early to find work because provision is divided in the morning.

- And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out. And will provide for him from where he does not expect. (65:2-3)

- If you are grateful, I will surely increase you (14:7)

- Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:
“If you trust Allah with right kind of Tawakkul, He will provide you sustenance as He provides for the birds – they go out in the morning with empty stomachs and come back in the evening with full stomachs.” (Hadith in Al-Tirmidhi)

- The Prophet said, ‘Surah al Waqiah is the Surah of Wealth, so recite it and teach it to your children’[Ibn Asakir]

- The Prophet said, ‘Whoever recites surah al Waqiah at night would never encounter poverty’ [Ibn Sunni 620]

- Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:
"Whoever desires that Allah increase his provision and extend his life, let him maintain his family ties." (Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)

- Abu Hurayrah stated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"Allah says, ‘O son of Adam! Take time out to constantly worship me, I will fill your chest with richness , and remove your poverty. And if you do not do so. I will make your hands filled with occupation, and will not remove your poverty” (Hadith in Al-Tirmidhi)

Invocation for when you find something becoming difficult for you

Allaahumma laa sahla 'illaa maal ja'altahu sahlan wa 'Anta taj'alul-hazna 'ithaa shi'ta sahlan.

O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.

Reference:Ibn Hibban in his Sahih (no. 2427), and Ibn As- Sunni (no. 351). Al-Hafidh (Ibn Hajar) said that this Hadith is authentic. It was also declared authentic by 'Abdul-Qadir Al-Arna'ut in his checking of An-Nawawi's Kitabul-Athkarp. p106.

Please see these threads regarding dhikr inshaAllah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...vy-scales.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/prayer/1...n-recited.html

May Allah remove your difficulties and set your affairs in order. Ameen.

fati88
10-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for me. May Allah bestow his blessings on you and your family. Ameen.

Hamza Asadullah
10-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for me. May Allah bestow his blessings on you and your family. Ameen.
Asalaamu Alaikum, my sister i would also just like to add what Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai said in regards to this matter that we need to also remember that Allah has sent us into this world for a test! To see if his creations will recognize Him the Al-Razzaq. One may be trying his utmost to open a business but for some reason he keeps failing in doing so. Why? Maybe Allah wants his slave to turn to Him and ask for help. This may be the means for him to recognize his Lord. Or Allah may be testing to see if he chooses patience and still praises/ thanks Allah, rather than loosing hope. Or it could be that Allah may intend for this persons status in jannat to become higher by making him undergo such difficulty.

Many times we tend to forget our Lord. The only time we turn to him is when we need help, and when we come to realize there is no one else who we can turn to but Him. One should keep in mind that there is a 'maslihat' (expedience) behind everything.

So therefore my sister turn to Allah and repent to him as much as you can if you want to increase your sustainence. Ask of him sincerely especially in the latter part of the night in your tahajjud prayer as Allah readily accepts dua's at this time because this is a blessed time where many are asleep and the one who is awake asking of Allah then surely Allah will favour his dua's.

Also recite Surah Waaqia everynight as it will prevent one from poverty. When Abdullah Ibn Mas'ood was on his death bed it was said to him that what will happen to the women folk of his family as there is no wealth left. He said that i have told them to recite Surah Waaqia everynight and this is sufficient for them to prevent them from poverty. Subhanallah we should also have this belief and recite this surah everynight.

Also do much Shukr (Thanks and being appreciative) to Allah as Allah states in the Qur'an that Allah will increase those who are thankful. So do as much shukr as you can and thank Allah abundantly.

Another factor which affects Rizq is that one must hold on to the ties of kinship. So keep in touch with all of your mahram family and relatives and be the best towards them and do not severe ties with them if you want to increase your sustainance.

Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:

"Whoever desires that Allah increase his provision and extend his life, let him maintain his family ties"

(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)

My sister the main thing is to have sabr and patience for this is what Allah looks for when he tests his slaves. So this is the best opportunity for you to go towards Allah and get closer to him. We must NEVER ask Allah "why" for we must never question his decree for he knows best in all matters and if he decides to put us through tests and trials then we must accept it and strive and struggle through it with patience and prayer.

If you want your rizq to increase then put your full faith, trust, hopes and reliance in Allah and this is sufficient for you and he will NEVER let you down or turn his back on you.

Constantly Worship Allah no matter what and he will find a way for you that you never imagined possible:

Abu Hurayrah(RA) stated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,

"Allah says, ‘O son of Adam! Take time out to constantly worship me, I will fill your chest with richness , and remove your poverty.

And if you do not do so. I will make your hands filled with occupation, and will not remove your poverty”

(Hadith in Al-Tirmidhi)

So continue to make the effort to find the right job whilst having full hope in Allah and strive through the hardships with patience and turning towards Allah and this will be a means of great reward for you inshallah.

One must also reduce Sins and misdeeds as it leads to lessening of ones rizq. One should also repent as much as possible as mentioned before.

Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:

"A man is prevented from receiving Rizq due to a misdeed"

(Hadith in Sunan Ibn Majah)

I pray inshallah that Almighty Allah the sustainer and provider improves your situation and rewards you for your patience for Allah is with those who are patient and the reward of patience is Paradise!

And Allah knows best in all matters

Yanal
10-05-2010, 11:12 PM
:sl:

Insha'Allaah may Allaah bless you and ease your path,ameen to all du'as on this thread.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!