/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do they know if you are Muslim?

S.Belle
10-06-2010, 02:50 PM
If only Muslims are allowed in Mecca how do they check to make sure you are really muslim do they give you like an Islam 101 test or something?
What if a non-muslim poised as a muslim (for some odd reason) just to visit Mecca and they got caught...what would happen? :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DavidK565
10-06-2010, 06:06 PM
I wondered the same thing. Because you see the signs on the road that direct people depending on whether they are Muslim or not. How could they possibly know?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 06:20 PM
I think they check your Passports :-\

aadil77
10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
I think they check your Passports :-\
what if you pretend to be muslim?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-06-2010, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
what if you pretend to be muslim?
Well then they shouldnt be "pretending" :-\

Well i said Passports because a friend of mine who is an Ahmadi said theyre not allowed in Makkah, because i think it also says that she is an Ahmadi or they some how found out, and because according to many Ahmadis/Qadianis are not considered Muslim

And Alllaah Knowst best!

aamirsaab
10-06-2010, 07:19 PM
You have to fill out a seperate visa (it asks what you are going for, hajj umra w/e). Then they scan your face in at Saudi check point to make sure it matches up with your photo on passport (which they will ask you for to jot down details into their database). They will also scan your hands (for finger prints I presume)

It's theoretically still possible for a non-muslim to get in (since there is no real way of 100% certifiying one's religion and one can always lie on their passport) but I seriously doubt any poser is going to go through all that just to enter a city filled with muslims.

Plus, the flight costs a lot of money.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!