/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Social Network - what's your opinion?

SujatmiPas
10-06-2010, 02:54 PM
As-Salam Alaikum,

I just found this place and I want share with all. It's a Muslim Social Network - ummalife -
A peaceful place where all our community can stay. I know that has another places like this, but as is a new one, really i found just Muslims and people who respect our beautiful religion.

What do you think about those places?

Love,
Sujatmil

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-06-2010, 10:47 PM
I think that at first the intention for having such a site is pure and great but then you will have people who will come on and just ruin almost everything.

greenstar
10-06-2010, 10:56 PM
My opinion is that the intentions are great and pure and there is a lot of knowledge gained by those who do not get the opportunity to attend lectures and talks about Islam. It is also good for non-muslims out there and gives muslims a chance to give Dawah. However some of the muslim social networking sties i have come accros i witnessed forms of zina and fitna. So its quite complicated at times when people's personalities are shown and then it seems their intentions are not pure and quite often there can often be misunderstandings between people which causes a lot of fights but hey not everyones perfect. I think this site is relly good though SubhanAllah to all you out there doing your best to spread knowledge and those who seek the knowledge ;D. May Allah reward you abudantly. Ameen

Tyrion
10-07-2010, 02:41 AM
To be honest, I'd rather stick with Facebook... I know a lot of people here don't like facebook, but its really quite easy to avoid all the bad if you try. A couple seconds spent tinkering with your privacy settings, and you're good to go. :p

Also, if you're looking for a community of Muslims, you could always just make/join a group on facebook... I feel like that has more or less the same effect as the site you've shared.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
10-07-2010, 04:03 AM
:sl:

If some spammers or people who do not understand Islam find it and join,they can/will be unpredictable.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!