/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters' Room membership

Muhaba
10-07-2010, 02:49 PM
I applied for membership in the sisters' room twice, once last year and once recently but haven't received approval. How long does it take to get approval? and if membership isn't approved, are we notified of this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
10-07-2010, 04:02 PM
maybe you should pm the admin im sure your question will be answered quicker bc I have no clue sorries

Cabdullahi
10-07-2010, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
I applied for membership in the sisters' room twice, once last year and once recently but haven't received approval. How long does it take to get approval? and if membership isn't approved, are we notified of this?
maybe you are a man?

im kidding!.....sometimes the mods are slow to react

Muhaba
10-07-2010, 10:16 PM
I think taht by now you'd be able to tell. I've been here long enough. lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
10-08-2010, 01:44 AM
PM a sister moderator who is in charge of the Sisters Section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!