/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gpu 2010

Abdul Wahid
10-08-2010, 12:30 PM
:sl:

Is anyone going to the Global Peace & Unity Event on the 23rd & 24th October?

Has anyone been previously? Was it a good experience?

I went the first time it happened. It was OK. The segregation was not good at all. Perhaps because it was such a big event. Or cos I thought it was their first time doing such an event but I've heard its still the same.

The stalls are very good. Bought some good things from there and lots of charities raise plenty of money.

http://www.theglobalunity.com/

JazakALLAH-heir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
5alim
10-08-2010, 02:02 PM
YEah I seen on tv, looks good, I will go inshallah once i pass my license.

Alpha Dude
10-08-2010, 02:37 PM
I have never been. To be honest, I don't think this is the most appropriate platform to spread deen from. There happens to be more of an entertainment-esque feel to it. Just my opinion.

However, I notice that the speakers are not all Muslims and there is quite a variety of speakers from the entire spectrum of Islam too. It's more of an interfaith dialogue thing to promote unity right? I suppose there could be benefit in that respect.

InshaAllah people take something good from it.

5alim
10-08-2010, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
I have never been. To be honest, I don't think this is the most appropriate platform to spread deen from. There happens to be more of an entertainment-esque feel to it. Just my opinion.

However, I notice that the speakers are not all Muslims and there is quite a variety of speakers from the entire spectrum of Islam too. It's more of an interfaith dialogue thing to promote unity right? I suppose there could be benefit in that respect.

InshaAllah people take something good from it.
So, what if the speakers are not all muslims? It's GLOBAL peace & unity.. Doesn't meen just for muslims, Good there are non muslims there so they can see what its about.. And tell others Ofc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
10-08-2010, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 5alim
So, what if the speakers are not all muslims? It's GLOBAL peace & unity.. Doesn't meen just for muslims, Good there are non muslims there so they can see what its about.. And tell others Ofc.
Well yeah. Hence why I said: "I suppose there could be benefit in that respect."

5alim
10-08-2010, 02:44 PM
OH right. Didn't understand fully, Now do.

Cabdullahi
10-09-2010, 03:13 PM
not my cup of tea...i dont like going to crowded places......

Alpha Dude
10-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Not really watching this but caught a few mins of it just now.

There was an illusionist with hijabi assistants doing a magic trick to music.

Interesting..

noorseeker
10-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Their calling it a illusion not magic lol.

Cabdullahi
10-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Not really watching this but caught a few mins of it just now.

Interesting..
really? Some muslims dont feel complete unless they copy each and every single thing a kafir does.......if they do magic...we do magic.....if they have ****ty female assistants we must have female assistants too ...with hijab of course

It's ridiculous

Dagless
10-24-2010, 12:18 AM
Meh, no mention of ati or nvidia. I'm out.

Cabdullahi
10-24-2010, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Its not that kind of GPU.....i use nvidia 8800 gts...it works like a charm...but i dont play PC games that much...so it was a waste buying that sort of GPU

Cabdullahi
10-24-2010, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Its not that kind of GPU.....i use nvidia 8800 gts...it works like a charm...but i dont play PC games that much...so it was a waste buying that sort of GPU

innocent
10-27-2010, 10:02 AM
I watched it on TV but far too much music for my liking. And too many politicians not what i expected.
What about when outlandish came on- girls going mad. Whats that about?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!