/* */

PDA

View Full Version : suicidal thoughts

anonymous
10-08-2010, 07:40 PM
What would u do if such thoughts keep coming to ur mind?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
10-09-2010, 02:50 AM
:sl:
AHD i love my life....i cant think such.............
but quite a few times (1 or 2 time) in my life i think if my life was short it would be v.good..... that was time i had suffered from some severe accidents..... so i think no1 think such unless there is some reason behind it....if i will be u, i try to remove that problem behind this thinking....and remember there is always some solution for every problem.... and sucide is not a solution to any problem....be patient and courageous...dont be hopeless......insh life will also have some good for u....go ahead with confident and good hope from ALLAH SWT and find it......
:wa:

Tyrion
10-09-2010, 04:15 AM
I would get help, and if these thoughts are running through your mind, I suggest you find some help as soon as possible.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-09-2010, 07:23 AM
:sl:
its best to try find the source of these thoughts such as why they occur (i.e reason/cause).
how compelling are these thoughts?
what kind of thoughts of suicide are you exactly getting?/how strong is the imagery?
how long have you been getting them for?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
10-10-2010, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Asalaamu Alaikum, such thoughts are from shaythan and depending on how strong or weak willed we are impacts on our ability to deal with these thoughts. May i ask how these thoughts have arisen? What has happened or is happening in your life to have caused you to contemplate over such thoughts? Also tell us a bit about yourself as a person. Hope you don't mind but this will enable us to try and help you more. Look forward to your reply.

anonymous
10-10-2010, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
its best to try find the source of these thoughts such as why they occur (i.e reason/cause).
I know the reasons well, i try to stay away from it but

how compelling are these thoughts?
Very compelling, i couldnt handle it myself thats why i asked help here
how long have you been getting them for?
quite a while'

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum, such thoughts are from shaythan and depending on how strong or weak willed we are impacts on our ability to deal with these thoughts.
i know that its from shaitan and i dont wanna do anything bad on myself but whenever im distressed i feel like dieng and killing myself

Well i dont know i just have to find a cure for myself and just live....... even though its miserable, may allah forgive me for saying this. i often find myself in tears and it comes down so easily

i dont know i feel i have a weak heart or not, may b im in a terrible situation. i dont find anything enjoyable even for a moment.

its only the tilawa of quran which gives me aafia and sakina

Hamza Asadullah
10-10-2010, 09:46 PM
I know the reasons well, i try to stay away from it but

Very compelling, i couldnt handle it myself thats why i asked help here

quite a while'

i know that its from shaitan and i dont wanna do anything bad on myself but whenever im distressed i feel like dieng and killing myself

Well i dont know i just have to find a cure for myself and just live....... even though its miserable, may allah forgive me for saying this. i often find myself in tears and it comes down so easily

i dont know i feel i have a weak heart or not, may b im in a terrible situation. i dont find anything enjoyable even for a moment.

its only the tilawa of quran which gives me aafia and sakina
Asalaamu Alaikum, can you please answer the second part of my question: How these thoughts have arisen? What has specifically happened or is happening in your life to have caused you to contemplate over such thoughts? Also tell us a bit about yourself as a person. Hope you don't mind but this will enable us to try and help you more. Look forward to your reply.

anonymous
10-11-2010, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum, can you please answer the second part of my question: How these thoughts have arisen? What has specifically happened or is happening in your life to have caused you to contemplate over such thoughts?

walaikum salam brother

brother i dont enjoy anything in life, this boredom and monotonous kills me, the things i want im not getting it, i want to get over it and its not happening and this is only when i contemplate killing myself, i dont wanna kill myself i want to be one of those who are grateful to allah azzawajl and live with tranquility in my heart. i want to be happy all the time with whatver i get in life and be happy with it

anonymous
10-11-2010, 07:24 PM
most of the times i find myself in tears

Tilmeez
10-11-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm sorry but you don't seem needy of any advice. You know the problem and you know the solution also. You are here just to hear someone should come and say: "Give it a try!" and this won't happen even in next 1000 years.

brother i dont enjoy anything in life, this boredom and monotonous kills me, the things i want im not getting it, i want to get over it and its not happening and this is only when i contemplate killing myself, i dont wanna kill myself i want to be one of those who are grateful to allah azzawajl and live with tranquility in my heart. i want to be happy all the time with whatver i get in life and be happy with it
You don't sound like grateful to any of the gifts Allah SWT bestowed you. . You want to run the show your way which is not possible, you know this, still insisting is not the way of Believers.

Happiness is not something that comes from blue. Its something that comes from within. Try to find it. Try finding the ways that make you happy. I feel happy even after doing worldly things: Washing my bike, playing chess, seeing my daughters at play and list goes on....

Train yourself! Until and unless you do no one can help you. Its Satan's who keep you reminding you are unhappy. And you are fool enough to question it! Come on give him proves that you HAPPY and give the reasons for your being so.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I would remind myself of the Punishment from Allaah for those whom take their own lives, when as a muslim we know that only Allaah who gave us life takes our lives. Think of it as the body belongs to Allaah because you are his creation, while your in this dunya you must look after yourself and the body he gave you, protect yourself from danger, do not harm yourself because that will displease your Lord, do not displease Allaah by something that displeases you, do not harm yourself for something that displeases you.

And remember that if you feel that nobody loves you in this life then remember your Lord Allaah does love you as mentioned many times in his Noble Book.

Peace

Hamza Asadullah
10-12-2010, 12:53 AM
walaikum salam brother

Asalaamu Alaikum, then you should re-focus your aims and wants to that of the next world as oppose to this world. If we desire this world then it will go further from us and we wil only get what is destined for us but if we desire the next and ONLY aim for the hereafter then we will get both this world and the next. Putting our hopes and aims into this world will only bring despair and turmoil therefore let us not have any hopes for this world. Let us work for and put all of our hopes and wants into the next world and that way we will benefit FOREVER as oppose to chasing afetr this life where we will gain nothing but anguish in return.

So re-focus your wants to that of the next world and do not want anything in this world. In the hereafter we will regret the seconds we wasted chasing after this temporary world. We will wish that we wasted not a second on it. Therefore you must not hope for and want anything out of this world but know that Allah will give you from this world whatever he likes and if he holds something from you then he has something better for you either in this world or the next but we should all hope that it is only in this next world as that is what will last us forever rather than just lasting us for a short while where it will eventually end but in the next world it will NEVER end!

So once you re-align your focus then you will feel the sweetness of faith and your reliance will be upon Allah for everything. You will then truly feel the tranquility, peace and contentment in your heart but if you desire something in this world then you will continue to feel turmoil and anguish for shaythan will make you lose all hope and will want you to enter into despair and he will tell you to end it and will give you a quick way out- DEATH. But what those who commit suicide don't realise is that this is pure lies and deception for death is not a quick way out but it is the beginning of true torment for the person who chooses death as a way out.

The best way out of this is to shun this world and put ALL of your hopes, dreams, ambitions, desires and wants into the next world and that way you will NEVER feel let down or in turmoil for those who desire this world have nothing to live for but a temporary life which could end any second.

So live for eternity and not for this short life. Re-focus and re-align your needs and wants to that of the hereafter and live ONLY to please Allah and to attain the highest ranks possible in the hereafter. Let us not live to gain high ranks in this world but high ranks in the hereafter. Let us ask of Allah to give us a long life in this world so that we can gain higher ranks in Paradise and so that we can please Allah as much as we can. This should be our focus and aim. If you re-focus like i said then i promise this is your best way out of what you are going through but if you don't then you will only continue to be tormented by the evil lies and deciet of shaythan.

And Allah knows best in all matters

anonymous
10-12-2010, 07:33 PM
alrite, i read it well and i take ur advices

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!