/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will it ever get better?

anonymous
10-09-2010, 12:04 AM
:sl:

I don't want to part with any more information. I just want to know if I remain patient if it will get better? Because it feels so bad the place I am in now.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
10-09-2010, 07:26 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
im not sure if it will go away, but if you remain patient, there's a lot of good in it. it may not go away, but at-least there are many fruits to it. hardships are also character building. just think positively and try to derive good point from your hardship.

Tilmeez
10-09-2010, 07:38 AM
It's The Journey That's Important...

Poet: John McLeod

Life, sometimes so wearying
Is worth its weight in gold
The experience of traveling
Lends a wisdom that is old
Beyond our 'living memory'
A softly spoken prayer:

"It's the journey that's important,
Not the getting there!"

Ins and outs and ups and downs
Life's road meanders aimlessly?
Or so it seems, but somehow
Leads us where we need to be,
And being simply human
We oft question and compare....

"Is the journey so important
Or the getting there?"

And thus it's always been
That question pondered down the ages
By simple men with simple ways
To wise and ancient sages....
How sweet then, quietly knowing
Reaching destination fair:

"It's the journey that's important,
Not the getting there!"

Tyrion
10-09-2010, 08:20 AM
(فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرًا (٥) إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرً۬ا (٦

"So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: Verily with every difficulty there is relief." (94:5-6)

Hope everything works out for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
10-10-2010, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl:

I don't want to part with any more information. I just want to know if I remain patient if it will get better? Because it feels so bad the place I am in now.

:w:
Asalaamu Alaikum, jazakallahu khayran for asking such a relevant question which i am sure applies to many of us who are currently going through trials in our lives some worse than others.

I don't know when your trials or hardships will end but what i do know is that the worst it is and the longer it goes on for then the more significant the rewards and bounties will you gain in the next world and the following hadith sums it up well the benefits of trials and hardships in this world:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah, Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, when people who have suffered affliction are given their reward, those who are healthy will wish their skins had been cut to pieces with scissors when they were in the world." Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #1570

Subhanallah if only we knew of the HUGE rewards that are awaiting those who remain patient through adversity, trials and hardships then we would wish that we would have been through the worst of all trials just so that we could gain immense rewards!

Here are two wonderful examples of patience through hardships and trials in the life of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) :

‘Ata ibn Rabah related that he heard Ibn ‘Abbas say: “Shall I show you a woman of Paradise?”I said: “Yes, indeed.” He said: “A black woman came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said: ‘I suffer from epileptic fits, and because of these, (at times) my body becomes uncovered. Would you invoke Allah, the Exalted One, to cure me of this disease? ‘ The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: ‘If you wish, you can be patient and you will attain Paradise (for this suffering). But if you prefer, I will pray to Allah, the Exalted, to cure you of it?’ The woman said: ‘I will be patient,’ then added: ‘I become uncovered (when I have fits), so invoke Allah for me that I do not become uncovered. ‘ So the Prophet, peace be upon him, prayed for her.” [Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4, #1a]

Story of ‘Urwah Ibn Al Zubair

‘Urwah Ibn Al Zubair had an operation, and the doctor amputated his leg. One friend came to visit him. ‘Urwah thought that the fried came to pacify him for the loss of his leg. So ‘Urwah told the visitor: If you came to give me condolence for the loss of my leg, I already submitted to Allah with patience to reward me for its loss. The guest told him, I came to inform you that your son fell down in a stable, and the animals stepped over him, and he died one hour ago. ‘Urwah said: O Allah! You took one child, and left me many…You took one organ from my body, and left me many organs…O Allah! You tested me with my body, and you were kind to leave me with good health. You tested me with the loss of my son, but you were kind in leaving me the rest of my children.

Therefore it is clear from these hadith that one should remain patient through trials and hardships for the reward will be depending on the severity and longevity of those trials and hardships. When a person will see these rewards on the day of judgement then they will wish that they went through so much more in the world as ONLY in the next world will we realise how many rewards we have missed out on and that will be a day we will regret what we lossed out on in this world.

Remember the times maybe difficult now but the difficulties are temporary and will come to an end but the rewards of the difficulties we went through from trials and hardships will benefit us and last FORVER! So the end result is unimaginable and those who were patient through trials and hardships in this world will be victorious and Allah is with them and he will personally reward them!

Please also refer to this thread:

How we can get through hardships and trials in our lives!

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...our-lives.html

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!