/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

Abdul-Raouf
10-09-2010, 05:03 PM
As Received from a ..forward mail....................

"The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything."
B the change u want to c in the world
As received:

In the program called (ONE FAMILY) on MAJD channel
The speaker was Dr.Yahya Alyahya (head of the CALL to Islam Committee)
He said that Muslims are never disorganized; they just need to be CONVINCED.
THEN HE TOLD A STORY OF AN AMERICAN NON MUSLIM MAN WHO WAS DISCUSSING ABOUT ISLAM WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS WATCHING LIVE .ON BROADCAST OF SALAT ISHA FROM KAABAH, ON TV
The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the holy month of Ramadan, so crowded, so disorganized.
?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid01&ampdispemb&ampzw -
?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid02&ampdispemb&ampzw -

The sheikh asked the Non-Muslim man: How long do you think they'll take to organize themselves in rows and start the Salaat?
He answered: at least 2-3 hours

The sheikh said: but the masjid (HARAM) of Kaaba is 4 floors The man said: OH, this's will make it about 12 hours then

The sheikh said: put in your mind that they are from countries all over the world with different languages.

The American man said: THEN IT's IMPOSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE THEM BY ANY MEANS!!

Then the Salaat time came, and sheikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said (ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves

?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid03&ampdispemb&ampzw -
And within seconds, the whole scene changed and the crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized rows in NO TIME !!

?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid04&ampdispemb&ampzw -

?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid05&ampdispemb&ampzw -
?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid06&ampdispemb&ampzw -

The American man stared at the TV screen for a moment, and then said:

ASH-ASH-HADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASOOLOLLAH.

(I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but ALLAH, and I bear witness that Mohammad is His Servant and Messenger)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Salaam

never thought like this , really a nice post. Thanks bro for sharing . btw I cant' see any images u posted.

Abdul-Raouf
10-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Actually i had copied directly from my mail box....thats why the pics are missing.

Was able to find the same information and pics on another site, u can see the pic here >>> http://sharingknowledgeofislam.blogs...ourselves.html

Muslim Woman
10-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Salaam bro

thanks for the link. InshaAllah I will share it with others.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
10-10-2010, 03:41 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the holy month of Ramadan, so crowded, so disorganized.

Then the Salaat time came, and sheikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said (ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves....crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized rows in NO TIME !! [/B]

ASH-ASH-HADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASOOLOLLAH.

Despite the hateful media propaganda against Islam , people are accepting the Truth all over the world. Alhamdulillah.

titus
10-10-2010, 05:56 AM
So this man became a Muslim because he thought only God could get people to organize into rows? Either this man is extremely ignorant of human nature or this is an example of glurge.

Alpha Dude
10-10-2010, 10:07 AM
So this man became a Muslim because he thought only God could get people to organize into rows? Either this man is extremely ignorant of human nature or this is an example of glurge.
I wouldn't go as far as calling it glurge but certainly, the authenticity of this story cannot be determined. It may have happened but most likely not (Allah knows best). People do tend to exagerate in chain mails. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Not that the veracity of this email reflects on the veracity of Islam in anyway, though. :)

Insaanah
10-10-2010, 10:19 AM
:sl:

The pictures are from two different eras, as are the ones in the link. Some have the hem of the kiswa turned up (only done during Hajj and possibly Ramadan) and some turned down. That in itself means that they are from different times of the year. The pre-salaat pictures are fairly recent, because you can see part of the tall hotels like Zamzam towers opposite the haram, and the entrance to the ZamZam well from the mataaf (tawaaf area) is no longer there.

But that picture of the haram view during salat is a very old one, because the entrance to the ZamZam well is still in the mataaf, and that picture has been on the net for years as a desktop background.

So, it wasn't those pictures that he saw of one particular salaat. Most likely the pictures in the link were added by the website owner to illustrate what was meant by the story for those who perhaps have never seen a salaat congregation stand up for prayer in Makkah, without them being the actual pictures that the man saw, for which there may be no recording. Allahu a3lam.

:sl:

Alpha Dude
10-10-2010, 10:28 AM
In the program called (ONE FAMILY) on MAJD channel
The speaker was Dr.Yahya Alyahya (head of the CALL to Islam Committee)
Has anyone seen this mentioned show? If the speaker on there really said it, then I suppose we shouldn't doubt his word.

A video of him talking about it would be nice.

Muslim Woman
10-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Salaam

even if no one accepted Islam after seeing it , I found the message very interesting. Millions gather from all over the world , busy in different actions and in a minute , they are ready for salat , stand peacefully behind one leader . Alhamdulillah.

gladTidings
10-16-2010, 07:11 PM
I agree with you sis you will see people from every part of the globe and you see there is no one common language between them all but they speak the language of Islam. They drop their conversations and pray side by side in response to the call to prayer and wholely submit to their Creator. SubhanAllah. Amongst all the differences there is a beautiful power of unity that runs through the haram... its indescribable. Aw my heart aches.

CosmicPathos
10-16-2010, 08:20 PM
even if the story of conversion is untrue, half of the story is correct. Muslims do line up in salaat as soon as the iqama is said. Whether someone becomes a Muslim or not, I dont care, their loss. But the fact that Muslims line up is pretty enchanting.

Hayaa
10-18-2010, 02:26 AM
SubhanAllaah I just received this as an email forward two hours ago. It's absolutely incredible!

~ Sabr ~
05-16-2012, 10:23 AM
:bump:

jameelash
08-25-2013, 11:40 AM
On one of the Arabic channels a speaker said that Muslims are never disorganized; they just need to be CONVINCED.
HE TOLD A STORY OF AN AMERICAN NON MUSLIM MAN WHO WAS DISCUSSING ABOUT ISLAM WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS WATCHING LIVE ON BROADCAST OF SALAT ISHA FROM KAABAH.

The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the Masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the holy month of Ramadan, so crowded, so disorganized.

The Shaikh asked the Non-Muslim man: How long do you think they'll take to organize themselves in rows and start the Salaat?

He answered: at least 2-3 hours.

The Shaikh said: but the Masjid (HARAM) of Kaaba is 4 floors!

The man said: OH, this will make it about 12 hours then.

The Shaikh said: put in your mind that they are from countries all over the world with different languages.

The American man said: THEN IT's IMPOSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE THEM BY ANY MEANS!!

Then the Salaat time came, and the Imaam, Shaikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said (ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves

And within seconds, the whole scene changed and the crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized rows in NO TIME !!

ASH-HADU AL LAA ILAAHA ILLAL ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN ABDOOHU WA RASOOLULLAH.

(I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but ALLAH, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger)

SubhaanAllah

May this incident make us love islam more inshaallah !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!