View Full Version : Dr Ian Webber embraces Islam - with English subtitles

marwen
10-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Dr Ian Webber, a british scientist and economy expert embraces Islam :

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

How old is this vid do you know? I thought he was already muslim, or maybe i heard the name before somewhere :-\

But Jazakallahu khaayr for sharing

Awww Subhaan`Allaah he cried taking the Shahadah, May Allaah grant him the happiness in this life and the Akhirah along with the Ummah Ameen

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Al Majd Channel were at Al Muntada center near AUB in 2006. They were making a documentary about the center's activities. Then Dr. Ian came in unexpectedly, so he became the documentary's focal point. I have met him four times before this time. I answered his questions, and provided him with the rational evidences about Islam. This time he came ready to become a Muslim. His last obstacle was that he thought that practicing Islam is difficult (mainly the five daily prayers). However, once he took the step and learned how to pray, he felt comfortable, and realized that it wasn't as hard as he thought. Dr. Ian is now living in the US, still a practicing Muslim, and I'm still in touch with him.
Description of the video on Youtube.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-10-2010, 02:16 PM
^Aaah Jazakallahu Khaayr, so i was right Alhamdulilaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
10-10-2010, 02:27 PM
What a lucky man he is! All his past sins, during his lifetime till the day he took shahadah, all forgiven!

marwen
10-10-2010, 03:28 PM
yes I think it's a little bit old, but I only discovered this video recently. But I liked the video of his conversion it's really touching.

marwen
10-10-2010, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Al Majd Channel were at Al Muntada center near AUB in 2006. They were making a documentary about the center's activities. Then Dr. Ian came in unexpectedly, so he became the documentary's focal point. I have met him four times before this time. I answered his questions, and provided him with the rational evidences about Islam. This time he came ready to become a Muslim. His last obstacle was that he thought that practicing Islam is difficult (mainly the five daily prayers). However, once he took the step and learned how to pray, he felt comfortable, and realized that it wasn't as hard as he thought. Dr. Ian is now living in the US, still a practicing Muslim, and I'm still in touch with him.

Jazak Allah Khayran my bro Abdulmajid for these extra information. :thumbs_up

Ramadhan
10-10-2010, 03:44 PM
I always love reading/listening to the stories of reverts.
Its amazing how/the way they received hidayah from Allah SWT, and their stories are always motivational Masha Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!