/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua For Napoleon's son Muhamamd please!

brotherubaid
10-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Make Dua for my son Muhammad Please
Posted By mutah on October 9, 2010

In the Name of Allah the Most Merciful The Most Compassionate today on Friday October 9 2010 My 5 year old son Muhammad Ibn Mutah was diagnosed with Cancer from a tumor that was found in his stomach. I ask all my brothers and sisters to Please make dua for my son and family as there is no ease unless its from Allah. As a muslim we do not fall into despair or depression as everything that happens occurs only by the decree of our Lord the Most High. This has already been written for my son Muhammad and I accept what ever my lord has decreed. The eyes shed tears the heart feel sadness but the tongue does not say anything to earn the anger of my Lord. I appreacite the dua and support from you all. May Allah guide us all and I ask him to heal my son Muhammad

Jazak Allah Khairum

Mutah Beale

http://napoleonoutlawed.com/?p=277

www.napoleonoutlawed.com

Please make dua brothers n sisters for Muhammad the son of our dear brother Mutah shabaaz Beale aka napoleon.

Muhammad is such a smart n bright kid, Napoleon recently brought him n his brother khalid n his wife to dubai, we had soo much dun together, i just cant believe it, qadar Allah wa maa shaa faal, may Allah heal him and may he get well soon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
10-10-2010, 08:47 PM
May Allah (swt) give him patience, much patience! Ameen.

We'll pray InsA Allah..

brotherubaid
10-19-2010, 09:51 AM
All praise is due to Allah alone the one who answer supplications
Posted By mutah on October 15, 2010

In the Name of Allah The Most Merciful The Benificent, The creator of the heavens and the earth you alone we pray to and you alone we seek aid. Allah is truely kind Subhan Allah my son Muhammad was diagnosed with cancer the doctors told me and my wife that it is 100 percent cancer and he will need chemo therapy. After much supplication from the Brothers and the Sisters Allah answerd the dua’s of his servents. Six days later the doctors came and told me and my wife that the tumor is no longer a cancerous tumor Alhumdulillah, Allah alone removed the cancer from Muhammad along with his tumor after 7 hours of surgery it was a succes by Allah’s permission and my son Muhammad is in recovery we ask Allah to blesss him with a speedy recovery. This is a reminder to all of us that the supplication of the believer is his and her weapon. Once again thank you all to those who made dua for my son and family. Allah is Al Hakeem Al Alim !

Mutah Beale

http://napoleonoutlawed.com/?p=282

http://napoleonoutlawed.com/

al Amaanah
10-19-2010, 11:06 AM
:salamext:

may Allah grant him shifaa2 and keep him in a good health ameeeeen

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
10-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Salaam

may Allah cures him fast , Ameen.

Zafran
10-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Salaam

May Allah swt make his son better

peace

Muhaba
10-19-2010, 07:24 PM
May Allah give him health and finish the cancer. Read Surah Al Fatiha on his belly many many times (as much as possible) , blowing on hand and then rubbing your hand on his belly. the more you read the better. Insha-Allah, Allah will cure him from cancer.

جوري
10-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Sob7an Allah, may Allah swt grant this young child shifa'a insha'Allah, and a long healthy happy life and paradise with his parents and loved ones in the hereafter and make their patience count heavily in their scales of good deeds..

ameen

Munda Pakistani
10-21-2010, 01:00 AM
May God give him health, ameen.

serena77
10-21-2010, 01:11 AM
i hope you will accept prayers that are not dua .... trust me it is just as wholly felt. You and your family are in my prayers as i know that even with him doing better and the miracle that god (swt) seems to be placing in front of you that this cannot be easy.
May God (swt) be merciful and compassionate for all o those involved.
Serena

Amat Allah
11-01-2010, 07:35 PM
May Allah give him shifaa aajil and bless him and his family with all goodness and happiness Ameeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!